Sooo...

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by Wheely, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

So, are we going to keep shooting the spots at 20 yrds or are we going to change yardage and/or targets? Or up hill or downhill? I like 20 yrds, hate the spots :Cry:
    so what do you guys think?

2. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I thought there was talk of it being only part of league. Spots that is. And 3d the other half.

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah, The idea was to change over to 3d...That's why the 10, 8, 5 scoring...

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we can change anytime you want to.......we can change as we see fit...thats why we call it our fun league....:biggrin1:

5. Pinwheel1969

Fun for me !! and not for you !! LOL
    J/K
    I say we shoot 3-4 weeks of each? or longer. depends how long we decide the league will last.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sounds good to me......:noidea:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your just agreeing to up your post count:doh: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I agree...:biggrin1:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

11. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah what he said...:biggrin1:

12. Pinwheel1969

so, is it 3 or 4 weeks. if its 3 this will be the last week!! or do we want to do 1 more week of spots. also, 3d there will have to be some rules set up. for some of us dont shoot same yardage's. Are there going to be class definitions or is it going to be a handicap system for 3d. I think we are at a disadvantage against those shooting novice and hunters stake!!! Theres are so close. Or do we shoot at the hunter stakes or all at same yardages?

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your making this too difficult:biggrin1: :biggrin1: and i am tired.....

i handled the easy 20 indoor/outdoor 5 spot league.....someone else is takin over for the 3-d part....but i will be watching for screw ups:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I think the easiest way would be to handicap...That way we don't have to split into classes...:noidea:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so who is hadicapped, anyone????:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Not many 3-D around here that I get time to go to so I will probably just continue to shoot the 5 spot outdoors like I have been doing. Unless anyone has any problem with that. I am just here to have fun and improve my shooting ability. I do not care to win but I do love sitting you all on the pine.:laugh: :peace:

17. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Yeah, I will be lucky to make one or two 3D's a month. My little girl loves her sunday school class too much to miss it too often. Priorities :decision: So I will still shoot alot of spots too.

18. Pinwheel1969

your kidding. no 3d in indiana?

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

My area is pretty much bare of 3-D shoots that I don't have to drive an hour + to so I'm kind of screwed in the 3-d area.

Also since I can't shoot in my yard anymore most of the time I'm stuck shooting at the shop only and thats 20 yards max so I'm kind of limited.

20. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Where in my post did I say "no 3d in indiana"????:noidea:

I said not many 3d around here I get time to go to. Alot of them are on Saturday and I do not shoot on Saturdays I go to church I am a member of the Seventh-Day-Adventist Church. I keep the whole day holy because it is the Sabbath. And please if you would like to know more then PM me.:peace:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007