Southernfryedyankee........

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 5, 2008.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Because we were talking about 250/350 arrows last night, I went to the shop today.....

and was messing with some numbers, and found out that my 250's at 27" were extremly stiff for my setup, in fact i tried it through paper just to see, andfoundthat I have a horrendous tear right now, and my flight isnt that great either..........

so i started playing with the numbers and have decided that a 28" CXL 2 at 28" is gonna be perfect for me

BUT a Linejammer 250 has to be 29" for optimum spine on my Prestige and DLD.......

so it seems that the CX arrows dont all have the same spine from model to model

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

But what tip weight are they. I shoot Line Jammer 350's at 55 pound, 27.5 draw. But the tips are real heavy. They fly great. But you are looking to go lite as you can?

3. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

So what do you recommend. I also appreciate your offer on the loan but because I shoot outside I would feel more comfortable getting my own just in case I lose/break some :) I TRULY TRULY appreciate it I just want you to know that.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

100gr tips......

I found some CXL 250 selects at the shop today....

100gr tips......28" finished shaft.......3-1.5" quikspins......

total arrow weight 313 grains.........I cant wait to put her through a chrono.....

5. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

Im not necessarily looking for speed as much as I would like consistant good groups. I believe I have become a decent enough archer to be able to AT LEAST put 3 arrows in a 2" circle at 20 yds and for some reason I cant.