Spot-Hogg Whammy

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MdBowhunter, Apr 5, 2007.

1. MdBowhunter

MdBowhunter Member

Spot-Hogg Whammy will not work with Hoyt Vectrix. My local pro and I went to add my new rest to my bow, following the directions of the video on the spot-hogg web site. Kept removing the slack and it was not working, called them yesterday and they said that they found out a week ago that the vectrix is the only bow that the Whammy will not work on. So need less to say I now have to sell this one and get another rest. Its not a problem I just wanted to share that little bit of info with every one.:peace: :peace:

2. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Hey MD...

I see that you have a Vectrix and I know that this may be off-topic for what you are trying to accomplish. I was wondering when you were first considereing the Vectrix did you look at the Vulcan and what was your thoughts?

I am looking at upgrading my Hoyt Magnatec to either the Vulcan or the Vectrix but leaning towards the Vulcan. Let me know your thoughts.

3. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

So what is the price on a used Whammy? :biggrin1:

4. MdBowhunter

MdBowhunter Member

:laugh: :laugh: Its brand new!

5. Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU Member

What did you think of it? Obviously didn't shoot it, just wondering on the concept and how it looks. Thanks. Sam