Spot Hogg Whammy ???

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Michael396, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Michael396

Michael396 Member

Does anyone know if this rest will work on an Elite Envy? I would like to try one, but do not want to throw money in the toilet. I have been trying to research this rest, but that has made the decision even harder. Half of the people that have them, love them, the other half absolutley HATE them.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Don't know if it will fit your bow but I have on on a hoyt protec and it took me about 15 minutes to install the Whammy rest and I was shooting perfect bullet holes............:rockon:

3. Maybee-R

Maybee-R Member

It will work on the envy. I have one on a E-500. just make sure before you start to set your let off post to 65%. I had a drop away on my bow and didnt change the draw stop post. put the whammy on and locked the bow up at full draw. for just a split second when it decided to go off it nearly tore my arm off. I didnt realize what had just happened so I reset it and tried it again. then slow me, figured it out. it was 100% let off.

The drop away rest hooked to my down cable. interfering with let off.
    The Whammy hooks to the up cable and does not influence your let off.
    Just set draw post at 65% let off and then after its all set you can re-adjust. hope this helps.

4. Michael396

Michael396 Member

Thanks, I think I will give it a try.

Michael