Staff Shooter

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Hkdfrlife, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

Just signed up as a staff shooter for PSE. Don't know where it goes from here, but been shooting alot and I guess it's payed off. I'll soon be retiring from my Gov't job so hopefilly this will keep me busy and maybe lead into a second career. Met with the district rep last night and shot all the 08 bow line. Some real good bows being offered this year. Got a new Moneymaker on the way with the NI (single) cam. Should make a good spots bow. If you've not seen the new line ya oughta check em out

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

congrats! Hope that turns out well for ya! Let us know how the new bow shoots... I think PSE is really doing well for themselves the last couple years!

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Welcome to the club... You'll like it there.. they take super good care of us!!!

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey cool CONGRATS. So how have things been over at the Archers Spot?? Did ya sell all your Mathews??

5. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

Gettin out

Still got my Prestige. Gonna put on the classifieds. Make somebody a good deal on it. 50-60#, 27" DL black/camo $500. How ya been. Come over and shoot with us. Saturday night we've got a brush shoot(30 3D) indoors. It's a lot of fun. We heckle hell out of one another. Makes for a good time. Hope to see ya

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  6. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

You should come to the smack down shoot we are having here in Michigan..

7. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

If it was target colors I would take it. I already have one in black/camo.:Cry:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Sounds like a blast Dale but I have a family get together sat. night. But if I get a chance between hunting,work,family I will try to get over one evening. I'll try to pm you here before though. You should have no problem selling the Prestige at that price.:peace:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

Talk to your brother-in-law..........tarjac.:doh: