starting to get the fever

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by freeds_01, Jul 31, 2008.

1. freeds_01

freeds_01 New Member

I know I'm not the only one getting the bow fever. I havn't been this bad until I got my first wall hanger last year.

2. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Yep it will be here before you know it. Make sure you have your broadheads dialed in. Good luck.

3. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I gots the fever:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

4. Ohioarcher

Ohioarcher VaporTrail Staff Shooter

I got it bad, set two stands today and plan on setting my last one on Saturday.:peace:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Nope not yet, but I find it takes me more and more time every year to get worked up about hunting season......:noidea:

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I used to get it pretty bad every year, until I got married and had kids or was that had kids and got married, anyway....now I am just sad that I am unable to go :bored:

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes I second Bunnyman's thoughts... For different reasons maybe...

For me it's probably more about getting and KEEPING land access and my loathe for idiot friends that seem to screw things up because they think that they OWN the land once they get permission to hunt... Dumb stuff for sure...

I sold some of my hunting stuff over the past few months. I can still go out with what I have for this season and I have a hunting license for this year but I freed up some storage space to a few nice guys who are in a better position than I am to slay the buggers. I have my climber and my Allegiance and arrows, camo, etc... Most else is gone now.

Ron

8. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Thats a bummer!!!!!!!!! If that ever happens to me shoot me please:D

9. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Read "Life at Full Draw" from our best hunting guy Chuck Adams. He's not only a die hard but he sleeps it and weeps it.

I cannot be like him even if I wanted to even try.

I love outdoors and hunting and fishing but he's the MAN.

I've done a lot in my life outdoors and if I cannot hunt anymore I'm fine with it. I'll not abandon archery though. I love this sport.

I'm not 20 years old, more like close to 50 and fighting the land issues and I'm growing really tired of it. I have a LOT better things to do like make money instead of fighting with friends that are morons about land rights I got handed to us.

Stuff happens I guess.

Ron

10. Ohioarcher

Ohioarcher VaporTrail Staff Shooter

I've got it because I have permission on 125 acre spead with woods and open field. It has a golf course on one side and corn/beans on the other three sides with a creek running through the middle of it. No one has been on the property in five years since we had a major ice storm and he let a logging company in to clean up.

I too was really discouraged over the last two years when trying to find land to hunt on. I just got really lucky this year that the property owner became a business friend of mine and he offered it up to me to use.

11. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

i got it BBBBBBAAAAADDDDDDD ....... he he i love deer they taste good :hungry:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

land access has a little to do with it......:wave:

13. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i got it real bad. i havent been in 4 years.... its so bad i cant taste it...well i can taste something.

14. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I know hunting is on my mind.:rockon:

15. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Not yet for me either, but it's still early.