Stupid you know what

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by ILhunter16, Oct 16, 2007.

1. ILhunter16

ILhunter16 Member

this guy really make me mad!!!:censored: Ok heres the story...... Theres this one guy who im sad to say i was his friend. My family owns 112 acre farm and i was given premisson to let one of my friends go bowhunting down there with me. Well i chose my other friend who has no other place to go and is real interested in bowhunting. So i told the other guy that he couldnt go hunting down there. so what does he do... He puts up a stand unbeknown by me and tries to hide his truck behind a barn. :frusty: I got him on the phone and told him to never step a foot on my farm again or ill call the cops. Im about to throw his treestand in his front yard. :ban: What the ****?

2. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I know how you feel.I use to take friends with me to my favorite turkey/deer hunting spots(that i had to work my :censored: off to find) and i would always say...don't tell/take anyone else...yeah right.P:censored:ed me off.Now i don't take/tell anyone...heck with that crap...let um find their own places to hunt.

3. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

!

you need a new treestand dont ya............well sounds like you got your hands full,you should talk to him and wisen him up.....but dont be to harsh,just out of curiousity why did you tell your long time friend he couldnt hunt with ya.!

4. ILhunter16

ILhunter16 Member

Because he has 2 other places to hunt and he always brags about how good they are and He cant really be trusted. My other friend had no other place to go, this is his first year. plus i can trust him more. He wont do any thing stupid:doh:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  5. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

A good hunting spot to me is as good as gold....and i wouldn't give gold away..besides..i can't stop anyone from hunting my spots but their going to have to find them just like i did...i won't lead them there.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  6. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I wouldn't mind hunting your farm with ya....I will even beat some knots on your retarded buddies head for ya!:thumb:

7. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

Is a good hunting spot really worth a friendship?:noidea:

Just Kidding, Heck yah it is worth a frienship:laugh: