Sunday Fun

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by trussoni, Mar 17, 2008.

1. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The first picture is what we shoot at the second is me the others are friends of mine. The one of me is just after I released a shot.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Invite the poor fella standing in the doorway in. He is blocking some light.:laugh:

Looks like a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon. :peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah the only thing I would change is the lighting, but hey, awsome place to shoot, none the less......

4. tedicast

tedicast Member

Great shooting area. though i'm about to sneeze just looking at all the hay!!!

5. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

Nice indoor range ya got their,whats the max distance!

6. trussoni

The lighting is usally better but a couple of the overhead floodlights burnt out due to someone forgetting to turn them off. Max distance is 30 yards there is also a ladder stand on the far back wall so a person can shoot from up in the air. We are in the process of updating some targets as well but cant seem to find a good all around block target that will withstand three hundred or so shots a day. A cheap one anyway.

7. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

thats a nice setup you got there! :thumb:

8. trussoni

the guy in the doorway couldnt step back its like a 25foot drop. between everyone who was there yesterday there were 2 Mathews a Parker a PSE and an old Bear. Variety is the spice of life is what i hear. Thank you MH.

9. HCAman

HCAman New Member

Looks like a great setup. :rockon: