Thanks Fission Archery

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Slice, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Well I just got my bow back for Jason at Fission Archery. He put on a new set of Wolfden Stings and Cables and tuned my Mathews Switchback (1st set of custom strings I ever bought.).

The strings look great the only problem is, when it was set at 70# it shot 297 fps. Now that it is set at 64# with the new strings it is shooting 302 fps. Just kidding it is not a problem, I am very excited to be getting more speed at 64# that I was getting at 70#. This only makes it that much harder to get down to the 280 fps mark for ASA. I guess I will have to buy a 50# bow or shoot 550 grain arrows.

If anyone needs some strings and cables for their bow I would HIGHLY recommend you giving him a call. Great guy, great price and great service, what more could you ask for.

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Wow, that's a big difference in speed. your stock strings must have really been stretched. I've heard good things about Wolfden strings. can you post any pics?

3. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

thanks

Jeff it was a pleasure to work with you and I appreciate the business!

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Do you notice tha dl bein' longer.

5. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

Draw length

His draw length is exactly the same as it was when he dropped it off to me.I know this cause I measure everything there is to measure on the bow before I break it down and wave my majic wand over it. Then I put it all back together and bling bling the majic is there!

6. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

No it was perfecttttttttt.

7. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

I get some pictures tomorrow of it.

8. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Where you located in Southern Michigan?

9. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

We are located in temperance,mi.I am still waiting approval from our township to open our new shop.I am currently operating out of a small shop behind my home.