That famous ? we all hate.

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by IChim2, Dec 22, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

A husband and wife were driving along when she asked the ?.If i die,would you remarry?,.The husband says no.The wife asks why not,don't you like married life?,.The husband reply's..ok,ok,..i'd remarry.The wife ask's,would she live in our house?,.The husband replys...yes..it's a nice house.The wife ask's,.would she sleep in our bed?,.The husband says yes...where else would we sleep.The wife asks,would she wear my jewlery?,.The husband replys..no..she'd probably want her own.The wife asks,would you replace my pictures with hers?,.The husband replys..yes..it would probably be the proper thing to do.The wife,with hurt feelings from all her husbands answers...asks..would you take her Bow hunting with you?,.The husband replys...yes...those are alway's good times.The wife,more hurt than ever than asks..would you let her shoot my Bow?,.The husband reply's....no..she's left handed.....The wife;-(silence).......The husband;..oh crap.

2. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

:laugh: :laugh: :tape: :tape:
    He just did a MAJOR OOOOOPS

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:doh: :doh: :doh: :lol: :lol:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Why can't women just leave us alone???????????:noidea:

6. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

It's because that it is in their nature to nag us!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

7. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

If your afraid of the answer don't ask the question.

8. deerkiller443

deerkiller443 Killen time

man i was in the dog house for a month over that and she still is not sure if i was joking :doh: