This is the reason

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by archeryoptics, Feb 10, 2008.

1. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

This is the reason I have been hard to get intouch with. Her name is Loran. My daughter had a real hard time bringing her to the world. We almost lost both of them several times. Daddy has not been able to be with her because he is serving us in Irac and won't be home until Oct. Grampa will be there until Daddy comes home. We held her for the first time Friday and we hope to bring her home this week.

[​IMG]

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha

Glade everything went well and hope it stays ok on your end.
    Congradulations Grandpa and may god bless your family and keep them safe:amen:

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Glad to see all turned out well, God Bless!

4. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Man that is super great news my freind. Glad tohear both are ok. I bet here dad feels 10 feet tall and bullet proof. I know how hard it must be for him being over there, an the strain it put on you and yours. Congrads and keep the photos coming when you all get home.
    :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Give everyone our best from Quick Stand Archery

5. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Many prayers for you and your entire family. She is beautiful. God bless and take care

rdnkgrl_robinhood

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

That is just to precious
    what a miracal form God
    As the rest have said and when I saw her My heart uttered tha pray of blessing and thanksgiving. Smokes

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would just like to say,CONGRATS.........

that kid has more HAIR than SMOKES AND BROKENARROW put together:D :D

8. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: :lol:

9. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Congrats on the new baby. Prayers sent from the Fiddle house...

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

That is fantastic my friend. Great to hear everything turned out ok. She is adorable. Prayers sent for her and family.:peace: Especially for her father.:amen:

11. SWIowaArcher

SWIowaArcher New Member

God Bless

God bless you, and your family, she's absolutly beautiful. I pray for a speedy recovery for both baby and mom. I also want to pray for the well being of your son-n-law, may he return home safely and spend as much quality time as possible with his girls.

12. Timmer

Timmer Member

Glad to hear of your newest family member. Family should always come first. Wife and I are headed to the hospital in the morning to hopefully welcome our daughter into this world. They tried inducing her twice last week with no success. Baby wasn't positioned quite right so they didn't press the issue too much. Wife isn't actually due for another 2 weeks, but the baby was estimated at 9 lbs. last week. Should be an interesting day to say the least.

13. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

What a great lookin baby. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. My prayers go out to the mother and daughter, and to the father.:pray:

14. ace7038

ace7038 New Member

Congratulations! Glad all are healthy and safe.

15. Hoyt1986

Hoyt1986 GIT R-DONE!!!!!!

Congradulations MAN, she is very pretty! :peace: And tell dad thanks for doing what he does so we can do what WE DO!!!!!!:usa:

16. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

Well, congratulations on the newest member of your family. We all hope that she, her Mother, and her father can all come home both safely and soon

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

17. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

congrats.... glade to hear all is well!!!