time for some good and wellfare....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jan 11, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

as some of you guys and girls know I have gone thru some rough times this past year and a half.....

the love of my life and the mother of my adorable child was diagnosed w/hodgkins last year.....3 months after our daugther was born.....

she had an infusa port implated in her chest and went thru Chemo therapy and radiation.....

well great news kids......I took her today and they removed the infusa port and the doctors are 99.9% sure that she is cancer free at this point....

she turned 25 on friday....and let me tell you that this was all she asked for...to have that thing removed.....

sorry to depress everyone w/my good news....I am just so happy....

2. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Glad to here the good news Bowman. Two years ago I lost my best freind to cancer. That was my dad. GOD works in great ways!!!!!! My prayers will go out to your family. Again congrats on the good news.:amen:

Mo.Hick

3. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

oh man you made me cry:Cry: i am very happy for her and you .

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thank you guys and girls....I appreciate it.....

5. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

6. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Hey Bowman, congrats and good luck to you and the family, its got to be tough on a guy, and happy late B-day to your wife!!! Hope all goes well from here on out. its good to hear good news, I dont relly personaly know anyone on here, But alot of people on here I feel like ive known for a long time, And bad news would set hard with me..... anyways good luck with evrything!!

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we all need to have that get together shoot.....maybe at the new shop that Whittail99 is posting pics of....:biggrin1:

soon as everyone gets together the money for those shoes.....:biggrin1:

8. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Thats great news Bowman :amen: Glad to hear that things are looking up for the both of you. I know it's a tough thing to go thru and expecially at such a young age, there's too much stress in this world as it is. Prayers to you and your family.

9. chuck7413

chuck7413 Senior Member

Yeah good to hear things are getting better. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

C-

10. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

glade for you..

I'm happy everything is working out for you.. iwish you the best.

11. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Mr Bowaman this is a good report that " maketh the bones fat." this is some great news and now that we know we can countiue to lift up your wife for freedom from this. my Mom jut had surgey and is on chemo now. Ths is very taxing on a family and we know and are very pleased and happy fo:pray: r you folks. God Bless and keep your family will be our constant prayer. HS

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

That's great news Bowman. You and your family take care.
    Yes, it would be a lot of fun, and interesting, to try and find a central location and do a shoot.

Ron

13. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

This is great news bowman, keep up the good spirits. My mother in law had a long battle with cancer. It can be very hard on everyone. I wish you continued good news for you and your family.

14. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

It would be fun to get together and shoot. If we all can get together and do it. If someone figures out when and where let us know so we can get vacations scheduled. We are very happy to here the good news for your wife.:amen:

Mo.Hick

15. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Wow, that's excellent news.

16. eclips3

eclips3 Junior Member

congrats! thats awesome

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thanks to everyone for there support and prayers thru all of this.....

I cant tell you how many days this wonderful site has got me thru......

its like my happy place and I come here when i need a happy fix up......

and if we ever do get together I hope Dredly is there just so all of us Mathews guys can whip his rump......:biggrin1:

18. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

::::AWESOME NEWS:::: I am so glad to hear she is doing so well I hope she had a fabulous birthday and has many many more. Tell her hoosier says Happy Belated Birthday. I also feel as though you are all my extended family and would love to meet in person. :peace:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

oops I meant those of us who shoot Mathews right now.....dont need to help someone hyjak my own thread.....

20. tek

tek Senior Member

Its great news that your wife is doing well. I wish her all the good luck in the world.

My wife, and I, went through a similar ordeal about 2 years ago. She is also doing well and the doctors say she is clear of cancer.....I also know what you have been through and I know its not been easy for you either...Good luck to both of you and keep saying those prayers. They work.