Tom Decoy

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by NerdHick, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Pretty Boy

57.1%
  2. B-Mobile

42.9%
  1. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Well with turkey season on the horizon and some money in my "cabelas account" I'm looking for a tom decoy...so who has the better fan out of the box or which is better all around....anyone with experience in packing the pretty boy, I've seen the B-Mobile pack in and out. Money isn't a concern.

Pretty Boy
    or
    B-Mobile

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

neither I just send 911 out in front of my blind......he is a big enough turkey:laugh: :laugh:

3. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

HA HA HA :laugh:

4. HAHAHAHA yourself!:censored:

Get the B-Mobile....Thank me later. Joe has them, or can get them. That is where I got mine, which assisted in taking the lives of two good gobblers last spring. It's the good karma from the PRO shop. :rockon:

5. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

No one else have any comments?!?

6. WTF dude!?My word no good?! Do I have to post pics too!?!?:censored: :censored: :censored:

7. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

OK I'll bite. I can't tell ya about the B Mobile because I haven't used one before. But I can tell you a Pretty Boy decoy with a real tail in it is on of the deadliest Gobbler getters I have ever used. :rockon: :rockon:

8. To clarify - the F is for FUDGE:biggrin1:

9. SinGin

SinGin Banned

I just saw in a mag that Flambeu was make a full strut decoy that you can attach real turkey wings to. I also saw an ad from AWAY hunting that they are selling turkey skins that you can wrap around your decoy.

10. bullfiddle

I have a buddy who actually has a hen mounted that he uses. The gobblers got her pretty tore up though but she still keeps pullin em in..

11. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

I know your word on the b-mobile, I've seen it in action, I've seen the video, I saw the bird! DorkFish!

Just looking see if anyone has used the PrettyBoy...

I'm esp wanting to know about the fan on them since I don't have a real one to put on...

12. bullfiddle

Honestly those cardboard fans in my opinion are worthless. Find your self a buddy that shoots a Jake and swipe the tail from him. Tails are easy to make just get as much meat off of the tail bone and spread the fan out on a piece of cardbord and pin it down. Buy a box of 20 Mule team laundry detergent. Rub the base of the tail bone that remains with the borax and put a little extra on it. After it dries out for a couple of weeks get a small can of bondo and create a base to hold the tail feathers together. The first photo is a tail I have had drying for awhile the second is the finished tail I used in my prettyboy last year...:peace:

13. bullfiddle

Here Is the first turkey I killed with a Pretty boy decoy. The one attached to the cardboard drying in the pics above was also shot off of the prettyboy decoy..

14. Virg has used the Pretty Boy...used me for my B-Mobile!:peace:

15. Arcticcat85

Arcticcat85 New Member

B-mobile gets my vote. :rockon:

16. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

So who has a fan I can have if I buy one of these thing??