Tooo Hot!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Wheely, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I went out to the archery range to shoot the summer league last night. I had drank water all day and ate right before I left. 30 minutes into shooting I almost passed out. It is 105-110 degrees around here lately:Cry: , All that cold weather you boys were complaining about a few months ago, Send it my way!!:cool:

2. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

I bet you are having some nasty heat there...even here in San Rafael it was in the 90's. What was pretty funny, last night we deceided to go to the outdoor range in San Francisco thinking it would be a bit cooler. Oh yeah Chelle has on her shorts....well going across the Golden Gate bridge...FOGGGGGGGGGG...I'm thinking I would be in big trouble. Fortunately it wasn't that wet foggy stuff. It was actually perfect because you didn't get all heated up, it was just right. It's cooler here today so hopefully you have it a bit better today.

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Childbirth must not be all that tough I guess......:tape:

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Both of mine were pretty easy and fast :noidea:

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Oops......did I type that out loud???:tape:

6. pink camo

pink camo Senior Member

Oh no he didn't!! :yell: :nono: :rant: :hand:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

a good unit knows her place.......:tape:

m,an the things that slip out when your tired......:biggrin1:

8. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

i heard on the news it was 122 in vegas the other day

rick

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yep its been kinda warm around here lately and I hear its gonna keep going up. But as long as deer season is not in I'll take this over the 0 degree anytime. JC and Bowman I think the heat is getting to you two.:doh:

By the way I passed some kidney stones back a few years:eek: and was told it was similar to the pain of childbirth................................let me just say "You ladies ROCK":rockon:

10. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I had a kidney stone a few months ago (at age 34! what's that all about?) and I thought I was gonna die..... Or should I say I wished I would die. But hey, I didn't get to name the thing, raise it, watch it get married and spoil the grandstones, so it was much worse then childbirth in my opinion....:peace:

11. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

I understand that the next Ice Age will begin around 2020. Stay hydrated until then, and Take a Salt Tablet.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  12. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

LOL!! You know Chicago supports Global Warming:biggrin1:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont know I have heard a few woman admitthat kidney stones are way more painful than child birth......:noidea:

14. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

My opinion is the planet could care less about us. One big volcano, and everybody gets cold. it will be here long after we are gone. In the meantime, "Take A Salt Tablet"

15. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

C-Section here....I'm just too lazy to do it the natural way LOL.