tru ball a great company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by lungbuster, Dec 29, 2006.

1. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

I had a titan release .. that a pin came out of I sent it to tru ball they sent me a brand new release in like 3 days thats fast...

2. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

I have never had to deal with their customer service department but I'll tell ya what, they sure have some great products. I just got a new TRUBall Trail Boss handheld release and it is awsome! Really nice products :)

rdnkgrl

3. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Thats awesome lungbuster I always like to hear of companys taking care of customers.

4. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

ik with bowtech/diamond if anything mechanicaly goes wrong with one of their bows, they will send replacement part for free, no that that would happen anyway tho:peace:

P.S. does tru ball have any relation with tru fire? i have a tru fire hurricane

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Yup I'll vouch for them also, lost a screw out of the head of my release. called them up and with no questions they sent me 2 replacements screws (Then I lost the release a week later)

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'm glad to hear this about Tru-Ball as I have an Ultra 3 and it feels good knowing how well the company will take care of problems.:rockon: