tuning question

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by joracing3, Aug 20, 2006.

1. joracing3

joracing3 Junior Member

Hey everybody first off I'll tell you what I have
    Buckmaster G2SL 27" draw 65#, Whisker Biscuit,S Coil Stabilizer, CAP Foxfire Sights,Gold Tip 5575 Expedition Hunter cut to 26.5" with 100 grain tips 4" vantec Vanes with Tune-A-Nocks
    Now my question I have been shooting and tuning myself for a couple years and this is a new one to me usually I center the arrow with a centering tool and it will paper tune pretty well but, with this bow it was showing a point high right tear pretty bad I had to move the arrow to the left so that if you look from above you can see the arrow running left compared to the stabilizer. It appears to be shooting well and grouping good from 10-30 yards have'nt tried 40 yet but has anyone seen one that had to be so far left of center any help would be great thx

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Your arrows may not be spined correctly, or its an optical illusion. It could also be that when at rest your WB isn't set right and when you draw it pushes the arrow to straight?

I have no experience with Tune-A-Nocks, never even heard of them so I can't say anything good or bad about them.

PS: i thinks its the G2 XL not SL?

3. joracing3

joracing3 Junior Member

thx for the reply and also it is g2sl its a shorter version 30" axle to axle

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Cool, didn't even know that bow existed :)