Turbo nocks....anyone using em?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by mdewitt71, Jan 23, 2007.

1. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

Anyone using em?
    I have sen them and even seen quite a few posts about how good they fly at long distances, just wondering if anyone here uses em for hunting.........seems like they would disrupt a full pass thru if you did hunt with em.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would think the same thing.....

I have shot them in the past.....they flew fine but I still like vanes and feathers better......jmo

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I have seen alot of stuff designed and that is what life is about doing it your way and then it gets to be a $$ issue and folks say I can make a buck here so we have many different devices. Not so bad but the tired and true are usally the way to go. If I have somehting that has produced for years I am leary of changing. it always cost $$. Believe me I could have a garage sale with my used archery stuff.
    I guess what i am trying to say is I have been there. HS

4. muzzystruck25

muzzystruck25 Junior Member

supposedly they make your arrow spin 2 full times in the first five feet, but idk if i could trust them or not. Like Bowman said I would much rather use vanes or feathers :noidea:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Nope never used them but I've heard they work very well for target shooting... never tried with hunting... then again if your knock is hitting I'm willing to bet that it would just get ripped out of the arrow or are these things glued in?

6. muzzystruck25

muzzystruck25 Junior Member

My Guess is that they are glued in because nothing would stop them from falling out in a pass through.:noidea:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

theones I have used fit pretty snuggly and are not glued in place.....