TX tournaments

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by bowfishr05, Oct 22, 2007.

1. bowfishr05

bowfishr05 Junior Member

Hey guys i was just wondering where all of the tx 3d tournys are

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

they are in lots of places, but the season is finished. I believe they all start up again in about Feburary and it just depends on how far you wanna drive!! I am in the Houston area so I know of 3 or 4 that are within an hour of me.

Montgomery Country Archery Club
    Banana Bend Archery Club
    Saltgrass A.C.
    Buffalo field archery club

3. bowfishr05

bowfishr05 Junior Member

ya i knew they were all over but i was looking on the internet and none of my old bow clubs are on the internet anymore. I used to live in tyler but now i live in college station and shoot for A&M

4. Hook Em

there are some listed here and there are always some listed in the regional shoots section over on archerytalk.com

5. Davidmush

Davidmush New Member

Is the membership chargeable?

6. Hook Em

I don't believe it is, but it is pretty cheap. I don't even think it is 50 bucks for a family membership and you make it back if you attend all the shoots. I really should know the exact cost, but I don't. I will find out and post it on here in a bit!

7. CutTheLoop

CutTheLoop New Member

8. mathewsgirl13

mathewsgirl13 Pinky

9. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Amen to that

Texas has it going on. You wont find a better bunch of directors. I really enjoyed the ASA Texas state shoot. Get the chance go shoot one of there shoots.

They have a good field assc as well.
    DB

10. CutTheLoop

CutTheLoop New Member

11. Enattydab

Enattydab New Member

Hey, I know they charge Halo 2 tournaments by the hour, but Im just wondering how much time these tournaments usually tak and how much money it will probably cost in all. Anyone who has been to a tourney here please let me know. Thanks.