UPDATE ON DRAW LENGTH (My BAD)

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by warrior_lk1019, Sep 10, 2006.

1. warrior_lk1019

warrior_lk1019 Junior Member

Ok, it's official and I'm lost for sure at this point. I have been heavily swayed toward the 2006 Allegiance.... But guess what ??? My draw length is only 25.5 and that's right on the money no stretching or nudging at all... Dang I'm short!!!! hahahaha oh well, Someone knew why they made me that way.... :)

Any help here is Humbly appreciated BIG TIME

I think I'm in a "rut" (now don't go there) to be fitted for only a few bows at that range of draw, unless some of you experts know something I don't and I'm sure that's the case being I'm new at this....... (boy I hate being the newbie) everyone has to start somewhere though...

Help me!!!! :Cry:

Les :doh: :noidea:

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

check your PM bud, there is still hope for you yet! :)

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

If you only want to pull 60# get the Equalizer. It's nearly as fast as the Allegiance and great for the draw length challenged.

4. warrior_lk1019

warrior_lk1019 Junior Member

:rockon: Thanks Chris, and yes, that's what I heard from (get this) a Mathews dealer.... He was not trying to push me off, and not deal with me, he was just trying to give me some options on bows that fit me.... Now I know I have a dealer I can trust.... However, I will seriously look into that one, and prestige, and a couple others... I just have to get out there now and shoot em...

Thanks again, as always...

Les

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

See Mathews has the best bows.....the best deallers.....the best shooters....guess they really are that damb good

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

now all they need are the best spellers and we are all in trouble! :laugh:

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Good One!!!! :pound: