verifiers

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Holy Smokes, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Hry fellars does anybody know what tha different collors on these puppys mean :noidea:

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Yes level or power of the lens.
    Yellow - weakest for 2X to 4X
    Green - Mid for 4X to 8X
    Red - Strongest for 8X or more

I shoot 8X with a Green peep lens (bad eyes)

:smokin:

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Qsa is this a califier ir a verifer u are using:biggrin1:

4. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

The different colors are for different powers....
    Clarifier is if you use a scope and can't see the target or your dot/fiber
    Verifier is used to with pins and or no scope.....

Smokes, here's a link... http://www.specialtyarch.com/verifiers.asp

:cool:

5. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

He is talking clarifiers here...not verifiers. I am curious as to what the difference is in the verifier colors as well!

6. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

From the site Verifiers:
    "The revolutionary Verifier has brought hunting back to life for the archers who no longer see their pins clearly. The verifier screws into a 1/8” or ¼” Super Hunter Peep System and the ¼” Aluminum Hooded Peep, as well as our 1/8” Super Ball Peeps. For a bright view. The Verifier lenses sharpen the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see. The Verifiers may be purchased separately, or in a kit. There are five different powers available. The #5 lens is the weakest, and the #9 lens is the strongest. See “Where to Buy” for dealers with the Verifier Display to aid in selecting the Verifier best suited for you. Dealers with the Specialty Archery Logo before their name have the display."

Clarifiers:
    "For the target shooter, there are three different power clarifiers available. The clarifiers will help make the target crystal clear, allowing you to pick out the target details at a distance. The first step in using a clarifier is to choose the correct hole size. The larger the scope housing, the larger the hole size should be. Next, you should choose the power. The stronger the lens power, the stronger the clarifier power should be. See the FAQs section for suggestions on selecting the clarifier best suited to your needs."

:biggrin1:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  7. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

califier :smokin:

8. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:peace: :peace: