Victory Xringers?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Mathews Man, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

I have been looking at victory arrows, So someone with more knowladge must fill me in. Are the 22s = to series 22 by gold tip? And are the x ringers the same size as x cutter? And what size are the x3 are they .246 or .244s? Any info would be great, I am a Goldtip shooter and am looking at trying something new.

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I wasn't happy with my X-Ringers....if you want some, you can have mine for cheap!

3. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Well Hooks I am looking at going with a slimer shaft, I shoot -cutters now. Are the X-ringers the same as X-cutters as far as fat shafts go? What didnt you like about them?

4. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I couldn't get them to group as well as my fatboys. And they are fat shafts...don't know if they are the same as X-cutters, but they are close. I know they are bigger than my fatboys.

5. APAnTN

APAnTN New Member

the xringer and the x cutter are basicly the same shaft. If you want a smaller dia go with the vforce hv its .245 inside and depending on which spine you go with it varies a little bit on the outside dia if you can tell me what spine you are needing i can tell you the exact outside dia

Mark

6. fstgstdsmpay

fstgstdsmpay Adam of Archery Outfitter

I shoot the X-Ringers HV 1's for 3D, yes they are the same size a the X-cutter. Couldnt be happier with them, great shooting arrow. Just alot lighter than the X-cutters my finished arrow length is 312 at 29" shaft length, pin nocks, blazer minis, and 100 grain nibbs.

The 22's are the same size as the gold tip 22's are a little slimmer than X-ringer also a great shaft.

Then is the V-Force HV which are the same size as standard gold tip pro hunter arrows but they weight in alot lighter. like 6.2 grains per inch on the 400

7. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Thanks that is just the info I was looking for.

Next Question are the lighter (6gpi) Shafts causing anyone problems with noise or anytinhg else?

8. fstgstdsmpay

fstgstdsmpay Adam of Archery Outfitter

I have been shooting the X-Ringers 350 HV 1's which are 6.2 , and the V-Force 400 HV 1's which are also 6.2 for hunting, for the past 2 years and there both fast and just a great shooting arrow. No different from any other arrow as far as being louder.

Adam

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008