we need to finalize some of the R-100 plans

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by BUNNYMAN, May 7, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so lets all check in and make some decisions.....food sleeping and what not....:rockon:

Boman and Brokenarrow are comming from NY....there is room for possible 2 more people in my truck so if anyone was thinking about going and was not because of transpertation....I would be willing to pick people up in a general location......:rockon:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Are we doing the campground thing...Smoke reserved some sites I believe

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that was my plan.....I thought that was almost settled...:noidea:

i think this thread needs more attention......

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yep....:nod:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would have thought Dredly has been on here all afternoon...he would have allready seen it......:noidea:

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Looks like it's just the 2 of us...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

boy we could get in real trouble.....:biggrin1:

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Who??? little ole' us??:noidea: :laugh:

9. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I got a couple of sites reserved and if we get any more ta come I will need ta reservr some more. Just let me know.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well from NY I think we have

Brokenarrow
    Bowman
    Papito (maybe)
    Larry
    Pearl (maybe)

11. Holy Smokes

If tha maybe show I will get another.

kbo How bout it Dude?

12. Holy Smokes

Has anybody got room for a gas grill in there truck

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I can probably fit one.....depending on the size....I dont have one that would servive the trip though.....:noidea:

how much beer are we gonna be needin???:biggrin1:

14. Holy Smokes

Since I don't endulge and ya only need 1 aday I'd say a 6 pac will do.:laugh:

15. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

You guys can count me in if I am not on the road traveling. I am plannning it around my work schedule, so i'm not making plans till it gets a lttle closer to the date.

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sweet we need to make up a list here pretty soon

17. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

sorry guysI didn't see this down here.

I'm definately in. I'm planning on arriving Friday early afternoon. Sustainer is coming with as far as I know and possibly one other so definately count us in for at least one of the tent spots (I think we have room for 4 tents?)

I just got a new grill and could lug it down... its got enough surface area to cook the whole cow I think :p

As for beer, I'll probably bring at least a case, maybe 2 and probably a case of water as well

I was considering bringing my bow but decided against it... I think I'll do better bringing just my arrows and throwing them at the target like a javalin :laugh:

Do we have someone bringing firewood? Whats the plan for food? We can do grill fare all weekend without a problem (hotdogs, hamburgers, ribs...)

If we hit up Sams club or something we can get boxes of 40 burgers and 100 hotdogs fairly cheaply. a few slabs of pork ribs won't be too expensive and would go down REAL well after a day of shooting...

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

oh yeah - are you NY guys making the trip straight through or are you coming down Thursday night to my place and then making the rest of the run friday with a detour through Cabelas?

19. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Hey Bowman, want to take a real road trip and pick me up in Rock island, IL ?
    :laugh:

Seriously, it looks like it's really close to Philly... I go to Philly (Bala Cynwyd) on business quite a bit because we have a data center there that my company acquired about a year ago. I may try to coordinate a trip out there for the week after the shoot and just fly in the previous Thursday night or something. The ticket will be cheaper because I'm staying over a Saturday, which the company will like, and I'm sure they will spring for an extra 3 days of car rental in return.... Humm...... The wheels are turning now...

Those R-100's look like a blast and connecting up with you guys could be too much fun, or in Smoke's words "Have a large time" (And I also saw the mention of beer... :laugh: ). I need to check out the dates and try to make something happen.

Ron

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Good deal! All you would need is your bow, food and tent space could be arranged.. oh you may want to bring clothing too. If not I have a feeling it would be the R-101 and you'd be the first target hahaha