Week 5: 3D shoots 5 spot leaue.

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by jcmorgan31, Sep 21, 2007.

1. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Well, I think this is the wrong time of the year for this type of thing. 3-D is winding down and hunting season is winding up. We had a few players, but either time or interest is waning.

Six people turned in scores so this should be short and sweet....

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 1

Chelleo heads for the Oak first after a shoot off with gator and vawildfire....

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 2

Hook em goes down next. But hey..........you got a point.......:peace:

4. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 3

vawildfire fires off a 28 which is good enough for an exit and 2 points...

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 4

Gator eye finishes 3rd and gets 3 points....

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 5

Oh boy Ron,,,, had you fired off a 30 here and pinwheel had fired off one of his 29's.....just imagine....:Cry:

7. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Pinwheel take the weeks shoot. Congrats again man.

Lets go huntin......

8. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I'll have some final stats monday. Everyone enjoy their weekends....:rockon:

9. xxSPOTTSxx

xxSPOTTSxx "THE REALITY CHECK"

Good shooting all you diehard shooters sorry I didnt finish up but your right JC The shops been booming with huntin season just around the corner.
    And by the way JC the wraps are awesome just wont fit my Xcutters perfect for my 3-39s though might have to have you send me a 1\2 dozen for my huntin arrows just like those thanks again for the leagues JC hopefully youll make it to state:rockon:

10. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

been to busy to post, i shot with Hook and then ran out of time to pm the scores to you.... they would have got a good laugh..... round 5 was a 23 with 1X ..... total of 35x's though...... oh well maybe next time.....

11. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

thanks jc.. your right a 30 in place here and a 29 there and I'd have placed 2nd.. good shooting

12. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Yea --- Was busy working late and trying to set up my bow for Hunting... good job on running the shoot.

For all your hard work and effort on keeping this together, you get a free lifetime membership to 3dshoots.com!!!!! :biggrin1:

13. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Thanks a ton for doing this JCM. I thought it was fun and maybe more importantly it forced me to get off my butt and shoot... We start (killing deer) a week from Monday and my fangs are sharpened.

Even if I would have had a 30 when pinwheel whacked me to the wood I still would have taken the pine/oak/whatever up the keester... Pinwheel is a shooter. Gonrgrats pinwheel... Nice shooting bud.

It was a lot of fun. Thanks again JCM for setting this up...

Ron

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah Thanks JCM...:peace:

Sorry I had to bag out the last couple weeks, I just got so busy with everything else by the time I got to shoot it was dark out...

15. bamaboydave

bamaboydave I'm with Firechic

thanks jc for doing this tourny sorry didnt have a chance to turn in scores had lots of fun, thanks hook for showing me this sight

16. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Yeah, thanks Hook we are glad to have both of you here :peace: OH, and what happened to Pink? She don't seem to show up much. Who scared her off?

17. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I was thinking the same thing....she hasn't been her normal surfing self lately. She just works out all the time now and crashes at night!

18. Joe_P.

Joe_P. Senior Member

This week has been just too busy, I couldn't get over to the range. If you do this again count me in, thanks JC :peace: