Well tommorow is the day!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Bowman, Jay Are and I are gonna throw down! ITS ON and Dredly isn't coming in last!

Walt you're going down! Adam won't even be a challenge (I'm gonna "accidentally" hit a bump and throw his bow out of the back of the truck)

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

listen Padawan, its on like dredly kong.....you are the one who will be crying...

This is the begining of the end for Dredly folks....I bet I get one of them to throw there bows at me.....:biggrin1: :tape:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

accidental MY ARSE....you put that bump there this morning.....

4. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Sounds like pictures just won't do for this. Is it to late to get a film crew? I went and moved the stakes so Jay Are will have no advantage.
    Bowman. Are you coming alone?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

kind of....I am meeting a buddy of mine there, he is coming from the Island....

tell me something is Lancaster open tomorrow???:noidea:

and how far is it??

I have never been there.....

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I guess telling you on here is pointless as I'll see ya in an hour but its a bit further south.

7. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I'm gonna bet on bowman. I belive he can back up his braggin. dont let me down. I dont want to have to get a new hero.

8. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Yeah, first the demise of Captain America..... and then if BOWMAN get his clock cleaned, there won't be any Super Heros left.....Don't let us down BOWMAN............
    oh, no pressure! :biggrin1:
    Have fun!

two_shoes

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Good luck to all and happy shootin boys. Enjoy the beautiful weather. Crispies is what we need pics of.

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Well Dredly dropped the ball... we think. Bowman was keeping score and he "forgot" to fill in a few boxes, Not sure if this was intentional or not :decision: Far as we know I came in last and I'll be wearing an extremely sexy black sequin skirt at camp on Friday night of the R100 :doh: think we can get 3dshoots.com spray painted on it?

Bowman shot very well and ended with a 280+ and was truly a blast to shoot with, although I don't think I've ever witnessed ANYONE shoot so darn slow.

Walt did horrible, but I blame it on the pressure... he was the only Hoyt shooter out of 3 Mathews shooters and waited until the VERY last target to put on a demonstration. Drilled a 2 inch dot at 80 yards on the 3rd shot.

Kevin (Adam's buddy) did pretty well, shot a 250+ and was gracious enough NOT to use black fletching so that I had SOMETHING to aim at... they should ban those black fletchings and make everyone shoot blaze orange!

It was an awesome day, great friends, great shoot and a great time was had by all (Except my arrows... those hated the abuse and demanded I return to shooting them at nothing but paper from now on)

Bowman and Kevin, thanks for making the haul and Jay Are, WAY TO BREAK THE 100 attendee shoot in STYLE! (117 shooters!!!!!) :rockon:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

IT WAS A BLAST.......and Jay Are......you are to be commended on the course you set up.....it was a very good time and a very good course....I shot better then I have in a while but still not great.....

hey walt have you ever walk back tuned that thing???:tape:

12. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Actaully no... never tuned my bow. Shoots great when I don't have to judge yardage, not sure what's wrong with it :noidea:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I only ask because it seems that when you missed it was always to the left.....I would try to walk back tune and see if you can bring them in....

Not trying to give you any unsolicited help but its just what i noticed......

the novelty shots were a blast and the monkey is one of a kind.....:rockon:

14. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Here's the pictures!

Bowman: Sporting the pink phone. I hate when people can't shut off their phones... I think it was his wife calling for him to pick up a gallon of milk on his way home.
    View attachment 2417

Big B... showing us how it's done.

View attachment 2420

Big D... Showing us what Michael Jackson gave him when he visited Neverland??? :noidea: Nice glove!!!

View attachment 2421

15. Scottyluck

Scottyluck Member

Wait a minute!! Bowman was keeping score and he ended up with the HIGH score???:doh: :caked:

16. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

17. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

And the pencil he had, had a full eraser on it when we started and there was nothing left when we came back???? :noidea: :biggrin1:

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you turd It was dredly card I had to "FIX"...I was meaning to mark 5 and marked 0.....:biggrin1:

19. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I like those targets. I think our clubs around here need have a little more imagination. :noidea:

20. Scottyluck

Scottyluck Member

Most clubs could benefit from a little more imagination.