Well Well Well.......its time to lay some ground rules for the R100.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, May 12, 2008.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

lets get REAL......anybody can shoot with a target bow.....it takes a MAN, to shoot his hunting bow, and do well with it...

SO THIS YEAR'S MAIN RULE WILL BE HUNTING SETUPS.....FIXED PINS....SHORT STABS.....SCREW IN TIPS.....

I am thinking that besides individual.....we could set up a few teams..... so that way if your not on your game, maybe you team mates will help you along a little......we will randomly pick who gets on what team.....that way NO SANDBAGGIN......and team mates will be broken up in the groups.....

so who is with me?? who wants to get back to having fun....??

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

that's the way I would do it, if I was coming.......:biggrin1:

3. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

tired of smokes handing you your fuzzy tail eh....maybe that will work :biggrin1:

4. Utana Yona

Utana Yona Big Bear

What's the R-100, and how does it work with us all over the country?

5. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

all i have to shoot with is my hunting bow so im game to something like that. looked at a new mathews target bow and about choked on the price tag. it was $1150 for a conquest apex 7 and they acted like that was a steal of a deal. i love my mathews but thats spendy no matter how ya cut it.

6. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

That's all I have to shoot with anyway so it's fine with me. My daughter is going to be Sunday only now so no team for her.

7. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

What are these so called "target bows" you speak of? :lol: The whole hunting rig set up sounds fair to me, it removes all the classes and puts everyone on the same playing field. Assuming everyone here hunts, no one should have to go out and buy any special equipment to compete. What about arrows though? Minimum tip weight (since it is a hunting set up)? How about fletching (IBO rules for hunter class)? Doesn't matter to me, I won't be able to attend the IN shoot, if I'm not out of town, I'm going to try to hit the NC shoot.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Acctually Hook, I am considering selling my target stuff.....:wave:

9. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Sorry Bunny, but my friends and I will be shooting Traditional equipment for the R100. Man up to that!:D

10. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Sorry, But my hunting bow doesn't come out until end of August...

11. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

That is a fantastic Idea Rabbit... I wish I had thought of it....:noidea:

12. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Selling your target stuff????? screw that! I love my purdy bow :rockon: My indoor game is so bad, I at least have to keep my good looking stuff to offset the tremendous lack of x's!

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont have any trad stuff.....but if i did, I would do it......:noidea:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well you and Smokes have a good time then.....wimpy.....and blimpy.....:noidea: :wave:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I do to, but I dont have time for it at this point in my life......and i could put the money to better use....:noidea:

16. xxSPOTTSxx

xxSPOTTSxx "THE REALITY CHECK"

Ive got a TRADY Bow u can use B and I will even make up a doz arrows for ya.

17. xxSPOTTSxx

I already shoot your ops but my bow is blue is that cool?

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

as long as it qualifies for hunter class, I dont care......

19. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Every time we plan to get together and do something fun, someone has to start making up all these :censored: rules. FUN, is having NO rules. People bring a target bow, we drag them out in the woods and beat them with large sticks. No need for a rule. I don't own a target bow so it won't be any problem for me. :rockon:

20. xxSPOTTSxx

Wont b a problem for me either slip I can bring my huntin rig.:peace: U just keep in mind the WIND:biggrin1: