went to the cabelas store...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by diamond-vic., Feb 26, 2007.

1. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

in hamburg PA this past week, honestly ive never scene so many mounts, it was a hunters paradise

2. diamond-vic.

3. diamond-vic.

4. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Isn't that nice of me to let them use my mounts. I wish!!!!!!! I've been to a few cabelas and am always amazed at all the mounts. I remember the first time i went to one, it was just my wife and I. When we walked in the door my wife sighed and said, "we're gonna be here all day aren't we." Oh Yeah, Yes we are. It was such great revenge for all the shopping trips I had to take with her.

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

lol so did ya look at hunting stuff, or just walk around looking at mounts the whole time, man o man their are some nasty whity bucks their..... geez.... that big wide one.... man if i seen him in the woods.... i would.... well i dont know... head home for the 300 ultra mag??

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you were 45 minutes (depending on traffic) from the Dredly Homestead, thats my local cabelas.

Amazing store... did you check out the aquarium?

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

forget the fish tank....how about the trout ponds in the middle of the store....now those are awsome.......I have been to that store like 4 times I think....and now when I go there I make my self a list and go in and get the exact stuff I need then go back in and walk around.....

8. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I hate Cabelas :rolleyes:, everytime I go in that store I loose at least $150 :noidea: I just can't explain it.

9. diamond-vic.

it was hard to look at all the hunting stuff, the mounts wer amazing.... yea i did see the aquarium. i didnt get any picks cuz they came out bad cuz of the water. by far my favorite part was the "deer country" room. that was incredible....

and by the way this was my first time to a cabelas store, ive been ordering from them 4 years, figured it was time to pay them a visit. well worth the 6 hour drive!!

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I got to go the the Cabelas in Sidney, Nebraska a long time ago. So cool. They recently put a new one close to my home town, in Boise, Idaho. Of course they put it in after I move away:mad:

Nice Pics. Gives me a little buck fever. I can't wait till I can hunt and get a deer/elk/turkey with my bow. (got one with a rifle once) So, uh, who's gonna take me hunting?:biggrin1:

11. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

If you think it is a paradise going as a hunter, become a taxidermist and then go.

I never get anything bought........:noidea:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Very cool pics:cool: Thanks alot

I have never been to a cabelas although I have ordered several items from them over the years.

Come on over to Indiana Wheels and I'm sure some of us Hoosiers can help ya tag a deer.:peace:

13. STRO

I think she wants to go hunting, not be the hunted :laugh:

14. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I went to the one in Prairie Du Chein, Wis. once. Man that was amazing and a good way to walk off a hang over.:tape: I go to Gander Mountain and look at stuff since its in Rockford, or I will drive an hour into Bass Pro. either one you go to you always come back with a lighter wallet than when you got there.

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I was going to say that but decided against it......:biggrin1:

16. BowhuntnHoosier

No problem I'd be glad to help her with her hunt.

Besides I'm just too old to chase 2 legged deer anymore.:Cry:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and too tight chained also:pound:

18. BowhuntnHoosier

Yep........I admit it:hug:

I can go shoot my bow anytime..........................................anytime she says its ok.:laugh: :peace:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I know what you mean.......:nod:

20. STRO

I'm the man of the house...........

when she's not around!!!!!!