What does XL mean

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by gravedigger, Jul 22, 2006.

1. gravedigger

gravedigger Junior Member

Stupid question guy's,i just picked up a Hoyat ultra teck XL year 2000,what does the XL mean,and is it a good bow it is in mint cond.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well I'm not sure about the Ultra Tec but I know the Trykon XL has a longer ATA length than the regular Trykon. Maybe this also fits the Ultra Tec meaning extra long.:peace:

Other than that it means Extra-Large.:biggrin1: Which kinda fits me.

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

It probably says XT 2000 on the limbs. This is the type of limb on the bow.

4. JerseyArcher

JerseyArcher Junior Member

What exit on the Turnpike ???

Hi!
    Yep I live in New Jersey alright, NO no were near any Turnpike exit, I might add. In fact here in Sussex County, there is a lot of wooded area. Excellent habitat for deer, bear and even an alleged mountain lion sighting. We are working on a bear season here, but the animal rights groups are giving a lot of opposition. I started this archery thing about 5 years ago, I'm not so good of a hunter, but I love 3D. I started going to meets late last year, mostly in southern New York state, as I live about 20 minn. away from rts.17 & 84. I practice a lot, but I need to become more proficient at judging distances. I'm in a Bowhunter Class by IBO rules. My best score to date is 256 with 3 Xs. You can bet that put a smile on my face !!!

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

huh????:noidea: where thatcame from, but hello and welcome.....

If you want to talk about something just click the start a new thread button at the bottem left of the screen that shows you all the topics.

6. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

wow that was really random .... but :welcome: to the forum

7. gravedigger

That's right XT my mistake,is this a good bow for competition,so what does it mean XT 2000.

8. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The UltraTec is an awesome bow. Great for any type of tournament shooting or hunting.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

As Chris said it will be great for most types of shooting, did you metion what color it is?

10. gravedigger

It's camo.