what happened to Fred Bear...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by IChim2, Nov 6, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

TRX32User.....is the kid still around.Searched the member list(maybe i over looked him) and didn't see him.

2. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Don't know, he went apesh** posting there for a few weeks then nothing!

3. SinGin

SinGin Banned

I thought he changed his name to mighty drew, but I didn't get a memo or anything

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

If your talkin about DrewtheMighty. His Dad gave him a time out. I seen he posted once yesterday.

5. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

how long does he have to stand in the corner....

6. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Well are they one in the same? Both annoying as hell.

7. bullfiddle

Last I heard it was a week so he should be coming back soon I would think.

8. bullfiddle

Holy smokes called and talked to his Dad and no they are not the same person.

9. SinGin

SinGin Banned

My God, there are two of them that annoying?:frusty:

10. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Hey he ahs paid fer his infractions and we should give him an honest chanse ta prove himself:cool:
    Dad sat down on him pretty good about his annoying post.

11. compoundxx75

compoundxx75 Member

no there is not two of them. he changed his name through an admin. to drewthemighty. and Me, dad, am under compoundxx75. and i didnt think i was annoying anyone. Also drewthemighty will be out of commission for a little longer than thought. his computer took a crap on him.:noidea: he is :Cry:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  12. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

so fredbearuser.... and drew were the same person?? I had no idea :noidea: :doh:

13. compoundxx75

compoundxx75 Member

yes wheels they were the same person I dont know why he went with drew the mighty, :doh: yes i do 15 yr old ego trip. I liked the fredbear username better.

14. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

yeah we'er only 15 once ..................

thank God:doh:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

oh I dont know smokes........all I had to do when i was 15 was, do my chores, go to school and go hunting!!!!!:laugh:

16. bullfiddle

but did ya have internet access at 15 BMan?....:noidea:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

no but I dont really think I would have been interested at the time....:noidea:

18. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I thought ole Freddy was talking about taking head shots after he got the trx all set up??? He can't hit the broadside of a barn with that thing, how did he ever think he could even hit a deer in the head, let alone kill it???? :noidea: :doh:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

maybe its the bow.......:noidea: :noidea: :tape: :tape:

20. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I have seen 1980 oneidas kill deer, I can't say it's the bow!:tape: A guy I hunt with shot a trx 32 his first year and killed several deer with it. Three of us started hunting at the same time, one with a fred bear trx 32, myself with a reflex excursion, and another friend with an old pse nova..... We all got some deer, and the next year Ryan(pse nova) and Rick(trx32) both sold their bows and got bowtechs. Allegiance for Ryan and the Equalizer for Rick. I however, stuck with the reflex another year and bought a new Trykon for this season. It's amazing to me the difference in bow quality. I thought my old Excursion was awesome, until I shot my Trykon. No way I could go back to shooting the Excursion....what was I thinking!:noidea: