What's the deal?...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Wheely, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Hey guys, the last couple days, I have noticed everytime I sit down and log in here, you all quickly start dissappearing :noidea: . Are you busy or am I scaring you off :sad:. I won't ask anymore cable guard questions, I promise :tape:;)

2. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

I will reply, although this is the first time I have posted to you- "Hello" :peace:

Did you put a scare into Dred or Bowman??
    I must of missed it. :noidea:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

refer to the bulk items thread.......notice how none of us put deoderant down as something we buy???? well some of these guys are starting to stink just a little from being inside all winter......:noidea:

4. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I will be on and off throughout the day at work depending what I have going on. Once I start traveling again, you will rarely see me on.

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I'm here...

I'm just not an 'expert' like some of the guys here.
    :laugh:

I sometimes read-only for the entertainment value.
    :laugh:

Ron

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I forgot, you probably all of jobs or something. Being a stay at home mom, sometimes I get pretty desparate for adult conversation. :biggrin1:

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I know what you mean, even though I work all day I get desparate for adult conversation.

8. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, right now this is the last place I need to be. I'm busier than heck here. But then again we get free pop and coffee the first Tuesday of every month so I'm taking a break and chewing the crud with all of you. Beats dealing with the people in this office, I'll tell you that.

Ron

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I am glad I don't have to work anymore :rockon: I better make myself useful while the kids are sleeping. TTFN

10. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

Yep, Get some "you" time.
    I got a 4 and a 2 year old, I know what my wife goes thru in a day, let alone a year while I am deployed......

11. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sometimes around here we are a little short on the adult conversation ourselves.:laugh:

But we are glad to have ya with us Wheels. You fit right into our little dysfunctional group.:hug:

12. red44

red44 Senior Member

I aint skeered. Ask all the darn cable gaurd questions you want! Of course, I may be no help, but what the heck. OK, off to work.

13. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

I'm in and out of the house all evening. Could be just coincidence. Keep the posts coming "wheels3"

14. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Warning Hijack attemp

Hey Big guy whered you get that Southern accent

15. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

Im retired and check in here a couple times a day, along with about 5 other forums. What you want to talk about Shannon?

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

she is off shopping now.....:biggrin1:

17. BowhuntnHoosier

Yeah she is trying to find a bow that she can shoot in the distance league that will not embarrass her. You know cable guard problems and all.:biggrin1: :peace:

18. red44

red44 Senior Member

I borrowed it.:biggrin1:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

she is going to shoot better than you......so you are the one that is going to be embarressed.......:tape:

20. BowhuntnHoosier

Dude that will not embarass me at all. :peace: