When I Say I'm Broke..i'm Broke!!

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by bill10418, Nov 15, 2007.

1. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.
    "Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high powered vacuum cleaners."
    "Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money! I'm Broke!" & she tried to close the door.
    Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.
    "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."
    The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a damned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning."

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Anyone got a real long extension cord????:laugh: :biggrin1: :doh: :tape: :D

3. Redhdcharm

Redhdcharm Senior Member

:pound: That is a good one!! :peace:

Now if we could only do something like that with telephone solicitors! :p :laugh:

~~

4. Werd

Werd Senior Member

5. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

What I do for these telephone solicitors is pull a fast one on them. I will tell them to hold on "while I finish something real quick" and place the phone down. Then I just go about my business, and check with them every so often. After about 2 hours, I will then pick up the phone and ask them if they are still there and then hang up on them. :laugh: :laugh: For some unknown reason, I haven't been getting that many of those telephone solicitors any more.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

2 hours?? I wouldn't wait that long, I would be hanging up after a couple minutes :doh:

7. Redhdcharm

Redhdcharm Senior Member

:pound: I've done that one myself... along with many others! :tape: But they usually hang up much sooner. :wink:

Here is a hilarious scenario!! :pound: You gotta hear it! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_PjRXV5l8

~

8. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

:pound: :pound:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah thats a classic.......tom mabe is hillarious....his new cd is coming out soon.......