Where are my strings??

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by tnts79, Sep 24, 2007.

1. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Per everyones recommendation of Wolfden Bowstrings, I ordered a set of strings and cables. It's been about 3 weeks, no strings, or returned calls, everytime I try to call I get a message that says they will be out of the office until august 29?? :frusty: Starting to get a little testy! Anyone else have this problem with Wolfden?

2. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

This is short term. Jason has been on 80-90 hour weeks to do maintenance where he works during the plant shutdown. Your wait will be worth it! I am very happy with the strings and cables he has made.

3. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

SHort term...hahahahahahahahahahah:frusty:

I order my strings 7-28-07
    Got my strings wrong color and no wax.Said he would make the right color and send them and the wax.
    then I got
    OOPPPsss cut the string when making the right cables:censored:
    then I got
    Sorry goin on Vacation this week:dizzy:
    then I got
    Dang nabit send new cables to wrong address:frusty:

They are good strings , BUT two months and my order is still not complete.

I haven't said nothing on here because I have been giving the benifit of the dought to him,but now that I know someone else is having problems, this needs to be out in the day light....

I ORDERED ON JULY 28-2007
    TWO MONTHS HAVE GONE BY AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY COMPLETED ORDER!!!
    HELL JASON JUST GIVE ME A REFUND FOR THE WAX AND I'LL CALL IT EVEN AND NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN.

4. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I sent Jason an email about your guys issues. I am sure he will make things right for both of you.

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Get Mikes Custom Strings and Cables. Excellent work, excellent business man and you'll get them in a few days (not weeks) with NO excuses.

Sorry, but I don't like BS from anyone who is trying to sell me anything and don't tolerate it. I'm a business man and if I have a supplier/retailer give me BS, I dump them like a hot potato.

Ron

6. Werd

Werd Senior Member

.........i dont know where yours are...but guess what. MINE ARE ON MY BOW:peace:

7. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Here's a update.
    Of course after I complained on this forum, I got home and there set my strings and wax.:noidea:

I do like the strings, they are top notch. I ve shot the wrong color strings for two months now and they haven't moved or show any sign of wear. I will most likly order another set in the spring for my hunting bow.

I do think that two months is a little long to complete a order, espescially If your going to boost customer service on your web page.

8. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Whoa, this post blew up overnight, I got home yesterday after work and they were in the mailbox. I jumped the gun a little bit I guess. Strings look good and everthing I ordered showed up, string, cables and wax. Now they get to sit and wait until next season.:laugh: Unless something happens to the original strings on my trykon. I've now got my spare strings and my back up bow, its about that time!:peace:

9. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Funny thing is, it seems every time I build a sling for someone, and the mail is taking extra long (this happens about once a month), people will be getting a little impatient with me. I always say "let's give it one week from now, and if it doesn't show up, we'll work something out." They get home from work, and it's in their mailbox. :laugh: It's like clock work.

I've also have had people swear they never got them, then after I send a new one, they find the first one "buried in a pile of mail". :doh:

Ben

10. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Gotta love the postal service!!!:mad: :yell:

11. bowmechanic

bowmechanic Member

Strings

My apologies to everyone we have been behind.I did send an email to both of you guys updating when and where the strings where at in the process.Again I apologize.NOt an excuse but I have been putting in 70hr. work weeks at the day job.JUst to let everyone know I will be working 80hr. plus work weeks until the end of november so strings will be slower getting built and shipped.Strings are a hobby and very smalll side bussiness for us I gotta feed the family with the day job.Again I apologize for the delays and if anything isn't right with the strings we will take care of you!