Whitetail99 Scores

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by whitetail99, Nov 6, 2006.

1. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

Sunday November 5th 2006 Morning at 10:00 am. I seen him out around 70 yards walking way from me. I used just my voice for two small grunt. He turned at a right angle and walk in about 20 yard. He waited at least 5 minutes before he approached another 15 yards or so. Again waiting a few minutes carefully looking. Then he started in on a slow walk toward me until he was in the clear and only 15 yards away. He ended up falling with in 10 yards of the place I first had seen him. The 8 point buck has a 18 inch outside spread and some good mass. I will have it mounted and scored.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Nice deer I wish i could put this season together........I have found a honey hole and am trying not to overhunt it but it is hard......

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Great lookinjg buck he should go about 120's Pope And young Materail. Agian very good job on the harvesting of a very fine animal. God Bless and go get another, Holy Smokes

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

congrats, nice buck.

5. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

Thank you gentlemen. I only had my digital game camera and no one to take pics for me . I did not realize that the bright light in the back ground would darken up the shot so much. I have had to lighten it up a bit. This pic shows the antler off a bit better.

6. papito

papito Petering it since 06

Nice buck, good job!