who has qualified for the IBO worlds

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ib4hoyt, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

and who is going to NY?

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Nobody, they have not had any qualifiers yet....

3. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

sorry but your wrong,,i qualified in Sept. at our state 3d shoot...WV

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I will be going at least one day, even if I dont qualify, I cant back out on the Posten Wager now.......:laugh: :laugh:

5. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

its a 2 day shoot:doh:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yes I understand that, but there is nothing to say that I have to shoot in the main part of the shoot (lets pretend for a minute that I dont qaulify):spit: :spit: ....if you were around more you would relize that Posten and the Bunny have a side wager going.......:wave: :wave:

now either pay attention or go back to AT......BAR WENCH......:laugh: :laugh:

7. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

so why are you hijacking my thread if your talking about a side bet??:frusty: :lol: :hug:

should i start a new one,,,like whos going to not qualify and have to shoot on the bunny slopes???:lol:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:peace: :peace: :peace: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

just shoot the trophy class if you don't Q-fi,,,its just as fun and some stiff competition to boot. plus you get a $5 trophy:dizzy:

10. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

well maybe not you but the top 5 will :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

11. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

You can alway shoot money class and if you win. You'll get $5.00 instead..:laugh:

12. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Jim would be more than happy to whoop on you at the Posten Open as well. At least there, all of the cool door prizes will be drawn double blind style, that way you will have a chance of winning something.:laugh:

13. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

come to think of it the trophy would look better:frusty: :frusty:

14. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

I hope to be able to shoot the qualifier in Springfield Mass in Feb. If all goes well I plan on attending the Worlds.

15. rodney482

rodney482 I love this stuff

I did in 1991:rockon:

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey.........how ya doin Riff Raff???? Great to hear from ya. I have not qualified. Nor will I....................I stink at archery. But I sure do love it.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

17. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

its not hard to get in..just be in the top 20 in your class,,,fine one that only has 20 shooters and your in for sure..

thats what bunny should do come to think of it:laugh:

i been good,,just shot a doe this evening and missed a coyote....thinking about breaking out the 22-250 see how he likes that.:frusty: