WTB a good LH youth bow for my 12 yr old

Discussion in 'Left Handed Archery Classifieds' started by ksbirdogn, Dec 11, 2007.

1. ksbirdogn

ksbirdogn Junior Member

My son has the Hoyt Banshee which is a great bow. My nephew wants one just like it! It doesn't have to be hoyt but would sure like to hear if anyone has a good LH youth bow for sale! Help ole Santy Clause out plz!

2. suzq

suzq Junior Member

LH Bow for Sale

Good morning,

I have a LH Bear OdysseyII with adjustable draw length for sale, $275.

I bought it new and used it from March-August, when I was first learning to shoot. (I'm right handed but left-eye dominant - so had to learn to shoot lefty).

I've since upgraded to a Bowtech Equalizer, so would love to see my first bow go to a good home & help someone else out.

Let me know.

3. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

there is an archery shop on ebay who are sellin new lefty Bear Archery youth bow models for $219 with some accessories. also look at brownings micro midas.

4. buckkiller93

buckkiller93 New Member

i might have your bow
    30-40lbs.
    micro midas 3
    LH
    bought it in 05
    grown out of it
    little rust but in great shape
    has a prong rest
    bad sights won't sell with
    peep
    kisser button
    stabilizer
    nice bow can shoot great groups
    more info just contact me at buckkiller93@yahoo.com
    Deon

QUOTE=ksbirdogn;101643]My son has the Hoyt Banshee which is a great bow. My nephew wants one just like it! It doesn't have to be hoyt but would sure like to hear if anyone has a good LH youth bow for sale! Help ole Santy Clause out plz![/QUOTE]

5. brokenantler

brokenantler New Member

Left hand youth bow

My son has a left hand Mathews Ignition he is about to grow out of. I just ordered the last module I can get in 26in, I also have a 21 and 23. it has 50lb limbs on it, and I have 40lb limbs that will go with it. The bare bow with extra limbs and modules will be 300.00. It has a trpohy ridge drop zone rest, spot hogg sight,,limbsavers,peep,wrist sling,stabilizer,all this will add 200.00 to the price. It is set up now at 23in, 50lbs

6. kebees4

kebees4 New Member

You can't beat the bear Odyssey 2 for the price. You can pick them up new on ebay for just over $200. My twins have them and killed 3 deer with them this year. Get the 5o# model and not the 40# as they will use them longer. You don't need any special tools to change draw length or adjust the weight setting. They are also quiet shooter. My one son had a browning micro and it was not close to the quality of the bear. My boy's are 12 years old and love them.