wtb a sight

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by red man, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red man

red man New Member

wtb a nice trophy ridge guide series matrix .019 5 pin in camo can get a new one for $85.00 looking to get one at a good price also will think about any trophy ridge camo sight just let me know thanks :rockon:

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have a Trophy Ridge dovetail camo sight with 5 .019 pins and modified with .019 ~8" long Fitzfibers, completely protected in vinyl tubing, that I would be willing to sell you for a lot less than that.

It has micro individual pin elevation and micro gang adjustment for elevation and windage. It has an incredible adjustment range overall. It also has second and third axis adjustments with a bubble level. The dovetail mount has a provision for mounting a quiver and I would throw in some mounting bushings/spacers and screws to help you get your quiver on there correctly. I will also throw in some extra fiber in case you wanted to swap colors out.

I used the sight for 3 seasons with a lot of success. I don't have a use for it anymore since I'm slowly getting out of hunting (but not archery) since I lost all land use priveledges due to moronic friends that do stupid things when your back is turned...

PM me with your email address and I will be glad to send you a pic and we can discuss price. I will give you a great deal on it... I think I paid about $130 for it originally. It was the high end of Trophy Ridge's line at the time. It is a nice sight and built like a tank.

Ron

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008

3. red man

red man New Member

pm sent to you Ron is it right hand

4. red man

red man New Member

thanks but sigh found

5. red man

red man New Member

thanks ron money order will go out bright and early to marrow morning thanks again:D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

My pleasure and thank you !

Ron

7. red man

red man New Member

got the sight to day grate sight and thank you again:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.