WTB Cam & 1/2 size F

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by J.A.G., May 26, 2008.

1. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

Help.. am in desperate need of a set of Hoyt cam & 1/2 size F. the are for a an 05 Ultratec..

(some of you will remember the thread about my stabilizer cutting hubby's string and kapooooow.. well, it bent the cam.. So, if anyone has one for sale, or may know of someone that might.. please let me know.. Thanks!

2. pbc

pbc Patrick Connell

cams

I have a set of silver F cams in right handed, sitting in the shop right now.they have both of the let off mods. drop me an email if they would work for you and I will check with the owner of the cams as to how much he would take for them. e-mail: bowbendersarchery@yahoo.com

Patrick

3. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

Thanks PBC.. I went ahead and ordered a set of bronze from Hoyt..

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  4. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

well, the #$^%#$%#%$ shop that I ordered them from doesnt seem to remember to ORDER them, i have been put off 3 times now... errrrrrr. They just don't understand that we schedule our vacation time to shoot at some of these tournaments... did I say errrrrrr?
    so if anyone has any Hoyt Cam & 1/2's in size F, let me know what you want for them. They will go on an 03 Ultratec, camo.. so i would prefer the bronze or black... silver may work for the right price.