WTB: LH compound hunting bow!

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by emac0408, Oct 26, 2007.

1. emac0408

emac0408 Junior Member

I'm looking for a left-handed compound hunting bow that is adjustable to about a 27in draw and about 60#. I've discovered that they are hard to find... :frusty: By the way, my student bank account isn't overflowing, so I would like to keep the complete rig under $300. I'm located in Athens, GA.

2. emac0408

emac0408 Junior Member

$350...????? :noidea:

3. buckfeversports

buckfeversports Junior Member

Left handed compound hunting bows

If you visit our site - www.buckfeversports.com - you will find a couple choices for a new bow as you have described above within your price range. Check out the Martin Cheeta Super Mag, it comes with a module kit to adjust the draw lenght from 25 to 30" draw length and it lists for $349.00. I know this is over your price range, but if you enter a promo code of "first10" you will receive a 10% discount because this is your first order. We also have a PSE Nova SU that lists for $259.00 and you can again use the promo code for an additional discount. The PSE also comes with the module kit to adust your draw length from 26 to 31". Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks - Don.

4. emac0408

emac0408 Junior Member

Thanks for the tip!

5. buckfeversports

buckfeversports Junior Member

new promo code

Saw you were on the site today, we have a new promo code but I wasn't sure how to reach you.

Use 10PointBuck for your discount.

Thanks,
    Don