WTB youth LH

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by kodiakt180, Mar 25, 2007.

1. kodiakt180

kodiakt180 Junior Member

I am looking to buy a youth LH hunting bow for my 12 year old that wants to go hunting with me this year. This is the first time i will be able to let her shot the deer instead of just watch me. Thanx for your time.

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I have a LH Hoyt Magic that I believe tops out at about 24" draw and about 30#. Has a new WB on it and an HHA sight with 2 pins. I bought it for my 9 year old grandson and it's still a bit to much for him. If your interested PM me and I'll send pictures. $75 TYD.

3. kodiakt180

kodiakt180 Junior Member

LH hoyt

I would love to start my daughter out with your bow, but i am looking for something that would range her up to about a 50# draw. Unfortunatly we have regs. in this state that calls for a minimum of 40# draw to take large game, and i was hopeing to go a little above that. If possible, please send me pics.

4. Proud Dad

Proud Dad Junior Member

one to check on?

sent you a pm about a LH Micro-Adrenaline I saw up for sale!
    (of course, I'm looking for a RH one....oh well, hope it works out for you!)

5. i have a LH Micro-Adrenaline for sale it is a pakage and it is like new for $200.00 tyd let me know