Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

My hunter Hogg it MAY actually get here today. UPS only lost my package for a week. I hate UPS. I cant wait to get my bow dialed in. Next on the list is going to be an arrow rest! :)

Cross your fingers that the UPS truck carrying my package doesnt get hijacked.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sorry to hear they lost your package. But glad to hear its back on its way. Wonderful sight you will love it. So what rest are you going with???

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Copper Johns Scardey Cat Pro:biggrin1:

4. Southernfryedyankee

Im not really sure yet. I have used the WB but with the vanes I am currently using it is not good for them they ripple to much. I like the golden key futura mirage as this is what was on the tribute that I shot before actually purchasing one, I just dont like that rubber tube crap. The NAP quicktune caught my eye but then I need a special piece for my Bowtech and then theres the Spot Hogg whammy, I saw the video and it was very impressive but I have heard "some" things good and bad and nothing definitive so I would have to physically shoot a bow with the whammy on it to see how I like it.

5. Southernfryedyankee

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Its Here,better Late Than Never

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, kinda feels like a thread that you post yourself gets hijacked...
    :laugh:

Ron