Youth Bow Giveaway Part Deux Voting

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bullfiddle, May 11, 2008.

1. Story #1

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Story #2

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Story #3

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Story #4

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Ok Folks it's time to vote.... I will post the story and assign it a number. Choose the number that you wish and let's give this bow away...:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

1.) Ok, I will be the first to post. I don't have a sad story, but I do have an 'almost' 5 year old. Most of you have heard this but here it is again. I made her a quiver and a belt. She wore the quiver for two days with nothing in it. When we went to the Dollar store, I told her she could pick anything she wanted...she found a bow and arrow set and that was it!

I gave her some of my 26 inch arrows and she is out in the yard (even without me) shooting her too long arrows with a plastic bow almost every day. Her arrows only fly about 2-5 yards, but she is pretty proud of herself.

She would love to have a real bow and I will get her some arrows to fit her.

2.) My oldest daughters son is turning eleven. His father (her ex husband) had a kidney transplant as a youngster and is now having problems. He is a very athletic and well mannered boy. He enjoys all things outdoors and his dad because of the kidney transplant when he was young is kind of a lil guy himself. He tried to pull my bow back and didnt have the strength. If the boy could win the bow maybe he and his dad could both shoot it and spend some quality time together in the outdoors flinging some arrows.

3.) My son Lukas is 7 and loves everything outdoors. If he could wear camo everyday he would. He cannot wait until he is older and can go hunting, he practices everyday with the little plastic bow he got for his birthday. Lukas's Grandpa has been bowhunting his whole life and is the inspiration for myself and Luke to start bowhunting and shooting bow and arrow in general. When I got my first bow Lukas was totally bummed out that he couldn't use it, all he ever askes for anytime there is a holiday or birthday is a bow that he can shoot with Dad and Grandpa. I would love to get him one but we just don't have the funds to get him a bow, especially a bow that he would be able to use for a few years. This would be the perfect bow for my son. Thanks!

4.) I am a boy scout leader and have been teaching archery for the BSA for about four years at summer camp. My troop gets together and shoots in my yard twice a month and I have been using my own equipt. Nothing more than two fiberglass long bows for eight boys. These bows are well used and only 15lbs pulls. They are fine for the younger scouts but not much for the older ones. This bow would make a nice new surprise for some of the older scouts to use when we shoot and to take to camp to use there.

2. bullfiddle

Ok Folks we will end the voting at 6:00 pm EST on Sunday the 18th of May. Good luck to all the youngins...:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

3. bullfiddle

Could we get this as a sticky please? :noidea:

4. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Who ever wins the bow ,please contact me and I will let you know how to get the bow. All shipping cost will be covered. Good luck.

5. bullfiddle

Just a couple more days folks get your votes in....:peace: :peace:

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Times Up! :peace:

Alyssa will LOVE it!!

7. bullfiddle

Congrats to the Little one Wheely...:rockon: Contact Singin for the details.... Thanks to all that participated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.