06 Bowtech Allg.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by JCO, Aug 29, 2006.

1. JCO

JCO Junior Member

I just went from a Mathews Switchback to a Bowtech Alleg. the Bowtech is smokin fast about 24 fps faster than the Switchback with the same set up.
    But I am getting a small rattle when when I shoot I think it is coming from the sight I have on it. All I have heard about is how quite the Bowtech is does anyone have any idea or is it the bow. Maybe some one with a Bowtech Alleg. can help?

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Check the cam module screws. If they are not tight, it will rattle when you shoot.

The Allegiance is smooth and quiet. I'm sure you will be very happy with it.

You didn't say what sight you have installed. For testing remove the sight and shoot another arrow. This will tell you if it is the sight.

Oh and :welcome: to the forum

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

good move! :welcome:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

You had the best, why try the rest.....oh I get it you wanted to handicap yourself as your buddies were saying you were cheating cuz you was shooting so good....

That little noise is probably the start to much worse noise......

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

YOU DONE WHAT:doh: ..............................................................................................just kidding:biggrin1:

Congrats on the new bow, so have you found the rattle yet? Probably just something little that has worked loose.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

oh no its been a while and no responce, do you think the bow blew up???:peace:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Odds are not in his favor :doh:

8. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

Nope. He's trying to keep all the Mat shooters from killing each other. There's only one Allegiance left at his shop. :Cry: :biggrin1:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

How about an update?

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Another good shooter destroyed by a Bowreck:laugh:

11. JCO

JCO Junior Member

I Am Still Around

I AM STILL HERE. IT WAS THE SIGHT THAT WAS MAKING THE NOISE. I WOULDN'T HAVE ANOTHER SWITCHBACK AFTER SHOOTING THIS BOW. I HAVE GOT EVER THING WORKED OUT. THE BOWTECH IS AWESOME. 26fps FASTER THAN MY SWITCHBACK WITH THE SAME SETUP. JUST AS SMOOTH AND QUIET AND THE GRIP WORKS FOR ME A LOT BETTER, NO TORQUE.

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Thats what I like to hear! good usage of caps to. Make sure those nancy boys shooting Mathews know the truth! :peace:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

A responce here would not be in order......because Dredly is always right and we should not argue w/him......

Really its not worth it........its like talking to a wall......

14. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Sounds like someone is jealous of bowtech. You must love slow bows? :noidea: :peace:

15. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hmmmm............................................well I don't know anything about slow bows but WOW these Mathews sure are smooth and quiet.:biggrin1:

You guys probably always bet on the underdog don't you after all you shoot those 2nd rate bows.:laugh:

C'mon stop messin around and shoot the best "SHOOT MATHEWS".:peace:

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

only took you how many months to figure that out? :rockon:

17. warrior_lk1019

warrior_lk1019 Junior Member

Bowtech BlackKnight

Well, check this out.... I think I found a deal.... It's a Blackknight by bowtech, and it's set up right like I need except maybe a little under on the draw weight..... But OMG!!!! I looked up the specs. on this monster, and it's like 350fps..... I was like NO WAY !!!! Of course with my DL a little under par, it's going to act somewhat different. Seller said, it's a got a sharp valley too, not room for error, but I like the responsiveness..... SNAPPY -- is more like it....

Ok, ears are open and ready for responses.....

Les

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

very unforgiving to shoot. Unless you have been shooing for a while or have alreayd tried this bow I would not get one.

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Man I hate haveing to agree w/Dredlocks on anything but on this we are thinking along the same lines.......

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

seeing as how it was an anti-bowtech post I figured I'd have your backing :)