07 Alpine Procomp

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by Vdrumright, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vdrumright

Vdrumright New Member

I have a 2007 Alpine Silverado Pro Comp for sale.

Here is the descripton of the bow from Alpines website:

2007 will be logged as the second year of the Alpine Pro Comp. New for this year, the Pro Comp is fitted with the powerful Velocitec Cam System. Combine the show polished, bright anodized components with the racy new cam system and you have nothing less than perfection. Proven to be a success on the range, the Alpine Pro Comp is a sure fit for the discriminating Pro or the average tournament enthusiast. Touting unmatched precision and a blistering IBO speed. The Pro Comp gives the control, performance, and accuracy to compete and win at the highest level. Available in two brilliant colors, Lightning Blue and Wildfire Orange, the Alpine Pro Comp is without a doubt the classiest tournament bow available. Be ready to increase your “X” count with the Alpine Pro Comp.

Here are the specs for my bow.
    IBO Rating: 325 Fps
    Brace Height: 7"
    Bow overall length: 38.5"
    Bow axle to axle: 34"
    Bow mas weight: 4.4 lbs.
    Color: Lightning Blue
    Cam Style: Velocitec Hybrid
    Draw weight 60 Lbs
    I have the draw modules for 27"-29"

I purchased this bow in November 07 and have only used it for animal league this winter. The only reason I am selling it is because I want to buy or trade for the new Alpine Ventura.

I am asking $450.00 TYD for bare bow with extra draw modules and whiperflite rest.

I also have a Toxonics Pro Series Elite 3rd Axis that I will throw in for a package price of 575.00.

2. Vdrumright

Vdrumright New Member

Sold Pending Payment :peace:

3. ChaseBaker

ChaseBaker Victory Arrows Staff

do u still have it?

if so please call me

618-841-9776

Chase Baker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.