100 gr Muzzy 3 blades question

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Cam Huff, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Cam Huff

Cam Huff Guest

Hey Guys, Looking for some feedback on my setup for this year. I've been shooting recurves for the last 12years. Now I have sholder problems and can't get my recurve back. I bought a PSE Silverhawk from WalMart that is 55lbs at 29". Feels great to shoot. I shooting fingers and one pin off a tm hunter rest. Have got some Goldtip carbons tipped with 100 gr practice muzzy. all seems to fly great. was just wondering if these would be a good head to shoot. Have heard great things about them but have never shot a deer with them. I would appreciate your comments on past experiences with these heads. Thanks Cam Huff

2. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

There a good head. If they fly good for you, shoot them with confidence.They will do the job :rockon:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

muzzy is alot of peoples broadhead of choice, they are tuff as nails and leave nice holes going in and out......

4. JVA54

JVA54 Member

I have shot muzzys for many years, they fly great and cut a nice hole!! :)

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

They are the only broadheads that go on my arrows. They won't let you down!

6. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

I really like the looks of the new MX's :rockon:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

mx4 is were its at I think........

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

WELCOME to the forum Cam Huff. Muzzy 3-blades are fantastic broadheads. Shoot them with confidence.

9. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Muzzys!

I dont shot them any more!
    But when i did they are one of the best, if not the best Fixed blade broadhead made!:biggrin1:

10. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I think I read "Shoot them with confidence" somewhere before??? :noidea: :biggrin1:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so they were looking at the billboard when they wrote that....:noidea:

12. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

They should fly great so long as you properly tune your setup. I have shot the Muzzy 3 blade for years and have had great results, you can get them out to 60 yards easy w/ a properly tuned setup. That being said I switched to the Rage 2 blade this yr. That BH rocks! Flies exactly like my field tips and 2"!! The Muzzy still makes a great product, to make em fly as good as they can, make sure you get yourself a G5 ASD, that will help tons.

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Just thought it needed repeating. So "Shoot them with confidence" there. Awesome Broadhead totally "Bad to the Bone".

14. Cam Huff

Cam Huff Guest

Thanks Guys for your comments. Looks like majority rules so I'll Get me some soon. Thanks Again!! Cam Huff