2007 allegiance almost BRAND new

Discussion in 'Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade' started by diamondman, Sep 14, 2007.

1. diamondman

diamondman Member

I have a 2007 botech allegiance, MO obsession camo, 60-70 pound limbs, 30" draw mods (sorry no access to other mods) bow has 8 shots on it, and includes the following:
    1/4 fletcher peep
    loop
    double rear mount STS
    matching braded sling
    10" posten stabilizer in black with cap weight
    limbsaver drop away rest
    extreme RT 1000 rest (2007 model)
    qwkiee 3-arrow quiver in black
    6 gold tip expedition arrows with 4" vanes, 3 with 4-blade 100gr slick tricks

asking $775 for the set-up
    bare bow $600 shipped in lower 48 only.

price is FIRM and absoutly NO trades. sorry. pay-pal acceptable, buyer pays 3.5% for the fees.

Comes with blank warranty card ,owners manual, and even brand new never worn bowtech black hat.

sorry i cant do any pics, but everything is brand new.

2. diamondman

diamondman Member

bare bow $550 shipped and all set-up $675 shipped

3. ciscokid

ciscokid Member

I have a 2007 botech allegiance, MO obsession camo, 60-70 pound limbs, 30" draw mods (sorry no access to other mods) bow has 8 shots on it, and includes the following:
    1/4 fletcher peep
    loop
    double rear mount STS
    matching braded sling
    10" posten stabilizer in black with cap weight
    limbsaver drop away rest
    extreme RT 1000 rest (2007 model)
    qwkiee 3-arrow quiver in black
    6 gold tip expedition arrows with 4" vanes, 3 with 4-blade 100gr slick tricks

asking $775 for the set-up
    bare bow $600 shipped in lower 48 only.

price is FIRM and absoutly NO trades. sorry. pay-pal acceptable, buyer pays 3.5% for the fees.

Comes with blank warranty card ,owners manual, and even brand new never worn bowtech black hat.

sorry i cant do any pics, but everything is brand new
    I will keep this listing on here unless i sell it, but will not be bumping it up at all. feel free to contact me via e-mail at mrplow943@yahoo.com and I will answer questions. I will NO LONGER be in checking any PM's. sorryFINAL price: $550 bare bow

should have pics soon. may consider some trades now.. my hunting season is over already. bagged my doe opening morning and got my buck the following evening. you can call if you have questions at 218-940-5039

IS someone selling the same bow you are? Same ad too on Archerytalk.
    Do you live in 2 places?
    Do you have long distance on your phone yet?
    Did you fix your paypal account yet?

4. diamondman

diamondman Member

yes i have had assistance selling on other sites. no more pay pal, not going to deal with it anymore. Long distance is only available on my phone for $15 per month, so I am not going to add that to my phone. I think i am going to keep the bow. I have an offer locally to make a trade for a black ice, which is what i really want. if i make a trade i need to get a bow first because i hunt every day and cant have a day with no bow at all. it only takes me about an hour to get a bow set up and ready for the woods.

5. ciscokid

ciscokid Member

Now that i know who you are, that changes everything. I have already bought a bow from you in the past with no issues whatsoever.

You didn't want to give me your name or number and then no paypal. Sorry but, If you were in my shoes i think you would do the same thing. Funny thing i already had your name & number.

Not everyone is out to get you. We have better things to do.

Thanks again Ryan & Good luck hunting this year.

6. diamondman

diamondman Member

bow still for sale.. or trade.. looking for a 50-60 pound black ice, or 50-60 pound iron mace.

7. diamondman

diamondman Member

SOLD remove htread please

8. ciscokid

ciscokid Member

close..........................