2007 Elite Synergy Spring E Leaf Camo $500 TYD

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by siucowboy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. siucowboy

siucowboy New Member

Selling a 2007 Elite Synergy Spring E leaf Camo. Bow is at 28" draw right now, has Xtreme Strings and Cables on it (were replaced Aug 2007).

The bow has a custom GripWerks one piece grip (but I'll toss the original sideplates in the box with it)

it has a MeanV string suppessor on it, but I also have the E-Suppressor if someone wants that included. The MeanV is specific for the brace height so it will come with the bow.

Asking $500 TYD. No trades please unless it's for a 2008 model bow.
    This is for the bare bow plus the grips and string suppressor. It has a ripcord arrow rest on it that I'd consider leaving on if you want to make an offer.

Also, just in case anyone is wondering that Doinker stablizer in the pics is for sale. I initially put it on the bow cause I had it already, that first pic isn't as new as you can see the other pics show the grip that is on it now. I'll sell the Doinker A-Bomb 7" Armored Stabilizer for $25 TYD. They're $40 brand new, and this one never made it into the field. The Jim Posten satbilizer that is in the other pics I will also consider selling with the bow if u want to make an offer.
    View attachment 6584
    View attachment 6585
    View attachment 6586
    View attachment 6587

Also, while i don't have any feedback on this forum, I do on Archery Talk under the same screenname and it's 100% favorable.

2. fatboy95

fatboy95 Get In My Belly!

What is the poundage?

3. lmj001

lmj001 New Member

ttt

to bad i have a 07 iron mace for trading......

4. nocripples

nocripples New Member

Bow

DO you still have it? If so I am interested!