2007 Hoyt Montega Setup (new)

Discussion in 'Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade' started by tagabuck, Aug 2, 2007.

1. tagabuck

tagabuck Junior Member

2007 Hoyt Montega, R.H. 29",60-70 with cam 1/2. Never fired. Comes complete with Fuse 6 Arrow Quiver, Fuse 3 pin Buckhorn sight, Fuse stabilizer. All matching camo. All new. Also 1 doz. uncut Goldtip arrows, Tru-ball release, 6 100 gr. muzzy's, and NAP 360 rest. All for the price of the bow alone. $800 + $30 shipping. Everything is new.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

itsa good deal BUT.......

first fill out your profile, tell us something or a few things about your self....get to know us, and then maybe your sale would go faster...

why are you selling it........

where do you live......

even your name.....:noidea:

and why in the world would it be $30 shipping....I have sent many bows second day air, at a cost of less than $25....

3. tagabuck

tagabuck Junior Member

Who I am

Bowman,
    Sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Dave, from Minnesota. I did not have alot of time to fill things out yesterday, we had a bridge fall down and some of my employees were unaccounted for at the start of the shift. As far as why I'm selling it, I purchased the equipment for one of my employees to get into archery, but he has decided not to. So, I'm passing on the deal. I hunt with traditional equipment. As far as shipping costs, I guessed at cost averages because it will be two big boxes. One for the bow, one for the accessories. I hope this puts everyone at ease.

4. tagabuck

tagabuck Junior Member

Sold!!

Bow has been sold.