2007 PSE MACH X sale/trade

Discussion in 'PSE Bows for Sale or Trade' started by jasonc, May 26, 2008.

1. jasonc

jasonc New Member

I have a 2007 PSE MACH X that is in great shape. I have been using it for 3d some and doing good. It is shooting a 370g arrow at 286 fps at 65 pounds. Also has 80% letf off, which is very nice. I what to get alittle more speed so I can move up a class and shoot from 50 yards, so any one interested that might have something I am looking for please respond. I will post picks once somebody seems interested.

2. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN CJKOLCUN

What is the DL and weight of the bow?

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

All Ads MUST have a price listed.....its in the rules.....:wave: :wave:

4. jasonc

jasonc New Member

2007 Pse Mach X

Well sorry bunny man, I did not realize that it was that serious. This is my first post, and unless you are interested why do you care? I would sell the bow for $550, it retails for $900.00. and the draw length is 29 and the draw pound is at 66 lbs. This is a sweet bow and anyone would be happy with it. I am not really sure how to go about selling on this site, but I would make sure things are all right so nobody gets screwed over. I will look in to how to use paypall, I would not want to use a money order because it makes the deal look like a scam and this is not one. Thanks Jasonc

5. turbomustangs

turbomustangs New Member

Do you got the bow im interested call me at (606) 273 7847 thank you