2008 bowtech General FT

Discussion in 'Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade' started by fusion3, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

I have a 2008 bowtech general up for trade. the bow has 29.5" draw length, 60-70 pound limbs (sorry no access to any mods to change draw) bow is absoutly flawless, too new to even shoot 60 arrows through it. have one-piece grip installed for hunting in cold weather, dont have the side plates any longer. not registeredl looking for some trades at this time, BUT the trades need to be 29.5" or 30" draw, or adjustable with modules, nothing that I would need to change cams on to get to this. I will get some oics posted in a few hours. I dont know the speed of the bow at all, sorry. looking for bare bow for bare bow trades, I like the accessories I have now.

I am mainly looking for a 2008 elite, will consider some others. thanks for looking. looking for 2008 year model bows as of now. thanks.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I have'nt shot one yet. But why are you tradin it so quickly?? Less than 60 shots??? I shoot em more than that before I buy em.:noidea: Just curious.

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

fusion3 please fill in your profile.

4. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

I never hold on to them for that long. not nessesary for me. I like trying new things.

I havent owned a new bow for more than a month since i started getting back into the sport as much as I have. I bought the bow on 11/1/07, have orignal sales receipt i believe as well, would have to check.

off to go shopping now, I will try to get profile figured out later on if i get a chance.

5. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

back to the top! I will sell the bow for $600 shipped through today.

also, I think i got my profile filled out. if soemting is missing, please let me know, I will try to get that filled in as well. thanks for being patient with me.

6. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

by far the quitest, smoothest, and most shock free bow I have ever shot. its just time for me to try anohter bow. with that said, lets do $650 shipped! I have pics, let me know if you want to see it, i can e-mail them.

7. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

please remove. off to ebay with this. if it does not sell there i will relist it. thanks

8. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

9. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

ok, $600 bare bow, and I can work from there if the sling, rear STS, or stab are also wanted..

10. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

any offers?? trades??

11. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

OK, how about $650 with the rear mounted lower STS, and matching sling, peep, and loop installed, shipped to your door??

12. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

For my friends on 3Dshoots.com, I will do $625 for the above listed previously at $650

13. bowski

bowski Junior Member

How about $650 with the rest?

14. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

i will do $650 with the rest and nothing else. i can work on any accessories except the sight. that stays with me.

15. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

i will do $650 with the rest and nothing else. i can work on any accessories except the sight. that stays with me.

all listed above, for $625, with rest- $685. w/stab, $725 and then all you need is a sight and its all ready to go :yo:

16. bowski

bowski Junior Member

did you receive my pm?

17. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

PM replied to.

18. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

Close

i have had quite a few offers, and have decided that winter league starts this week, and before I do anything I need to test shoot bows.

I am going to hold on to the general for awhile. thank you to all who offered. have a great rest of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.