2008 Diamond Marquis set up

Discussion in 'Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade' started by fusion3, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

I have a 2008 diamond marquis set up for sale. it has 60-70 pound limbs, has 30" draw module installed (changeable with modules through your dealer) 3/16 g5 peep, d-loop, rear mounted STS, stabilizer disconnect, 5" matching tru-glo stabilizer, adn 16" posten stabilizer with bow jax, limb-saver drop away rest, adn spot-hogg seven deadly pins .019 with extended fits fibers. asking $650 for the set-up

2. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

wow i see i made atleast one spelling error in my initial ad :doh: :decision: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i dont have any pics of the bow at this time, but i can try taking one with my cell phone and send it to another cell phone if interested. also, the bow has warranty, the card was never sent in.. infact they never gave me one when i bought it from gander mountain.

3. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

I am putting this on ebay on monday if it doesnt sell over the weekend. minimum to purchase there will be $700, so get it while i still have it

4. Pigsooie13

Pigsooie13 New Member

Guys and gals....be VERY careful dealing with this guy. He owes me a bow that is a few weeks past due on...I will not even go into details of all that. I am new over here, but I have excellent feedback and reputation on AT...which, by the way, fusion has been banned from(reasons unknown).

:mad:

5. His name is Ryan.....get ahold of Jim Posten - he is listed as a friend on his AT profile. Maybe he knows him?

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hope you get your bow......:noidea:

7. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

the ow has been sent and this one is now unavailable. there was a shipping error on my part. i made an error on pigsooies address, and it was returned to my return address at my school while i was on spring break. i got back to school, the bow was there, I re-boxed it up, and got it off to him.

reasons for the ban from archerytalk are because of the thread i started where i was looking for a new girlfriend.. thought i had met someone, and a few folks on there wanted to see a picture of her, so i posted one. nothing inappropriate, but a mod removed it. so i put a reply saying that if that is how AT is going to be, then i dont want anything to do with the site at all, and low and behold i got banned. my dealings with AT are done. no more.

8. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

SOLD please remove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.