2012 R100, Colombia Mo 4-14,15

Discussion in 'Rinehart R100 Tournaments' started by Lamps3, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Lamps3

Lamps3 New Member

Just some information I obtained for all of you Missouri Shooters.

2. R-100

I shot in the r-100 last year and i have been checking their website for one in illinois or mo. Where are they holding it so I can get some more info?

3. Lamps3

Lamps3 New Member

praire grove shooting sports in boone county. colombia area archers putting it on!

4. hoytrookie

hoytrookie New Member

what make this shoot so differnet? just askin havent heard much about it

5. Lamps3

Lamps3 New Member

I do not know what the Big Deal is about this shoot. I just heard mention of it and was answering a question. This may be a good question to put out to the more Senior members of 3dshoots.com. Let me repost and you can find it there under all shooting archery heading.

6. kw1

kw1 Pearson Pro Staff

Its a 100 target shoot. You shoot everything from flamingos to bears sitting on a toilet to the alien from the movie alien.

7. hoytrookie

hoytrookie New Member

thanks i was just wondering never heard much about it. how much does a shoot like the cost to shoot?

8. Lamps3

Lamps3 New Member

Go on the internet and look up the site. Rhinehart R100 and look at the different clubs putting the shoots on and contact them. I personally dont know.

9. Rodfog

Rodfog New Member

they do not have the alien queen any more but you do shoot a giraffe that you have to get on a six foot ladder to retrieve your arrow and an Elephant not to mention a moose, Elk and Caribou. Hopefully this year a bison as well. It is a lot of fun, I went to Oklahoma to shoot last year and had a blast. There are also novelty games such as milk jug shoot, two shooters head to head full milk jugs on a balance system so that the first jug emptied goes to top and wins its a bracket like event. I have already pre-registered for Columbia.

10. Lamps3

Lamps3 New Member

How much did it cost to pre-register?

Respectfully, Rickey

11. Rodfog

Rodfog New Member

$40 for two days or 100 targets (it is possible to do in one day but man is it hard) or $25 for single day or 50 targets. These are prices for adults

12. Lamps3

Lamps3 New Member

HMMM that is a little pricey especially if your talking more than one shooter, then adding in lodging and food too! I dont know if I could get the approval of the wife on that one! She did not say much when I mentioned it to her. Dont know!:decision:

Respectfully, Rickey